~ T E N ~

After dinner was over and her parents were speaking to the Malfoys, Lilith and Draco stayed quiet and simply looked back and forth at the adults, depending on who was speaking.

"Miss," someone called for her and Lilith turned her head to look at Blemmy standing very still with his hands behind his back and his eyes on the floor, "the desert is ready."

"Blemmy," Lilith got up from her seat and knelt down to the elfs' height, "How many times have I told you to call me Lily. Please," she reached for his arms and gently caressed the young elf. Blemmy was rather young. His parents had died during the Battle of Hogwarts and he was left to learn all the duties of taking care of the manor, but Lilith took pity on him. His parents used to be very close to Lilith, and it pained her to see such a young creature be raised without any direction in life. The elf simply nodded and kept his eyes on the floor, and in a snap, Blemmy was gone.

"Lily?" Lilith felt a tug on her dress.

"Yes, Maya?"

"Can we go get the pie now?" Without a second thought, Lilith stood back up and nodded to her sister.

"Dears," her mother called out and both witches turned their heads to look at their mother, "Why don't you take Draco with you? I'm sure he'd love to accompany you, and it would be nice if you both started to get to know each other, don't you think?" Scarlet smiled at the two witches but kept her stare on Lilith. She sent her a warning glare, knowing Lilith would oppose that idea.

"I would love to," Draco's voice rang. Lilith snapped her head to his direction and she found him smirking at her.

"Of course, mother," Lilith replied and immediately grabbed her sister's hand to walk to the kitchen. With every step growing closer to the kitchen, she heard the graceful footsteps she knew to be of Draco.

When they finally reached the kitchen, Maya went over to look into the oven to make sure the pie was ready, "I don't think I can get it out, Lily. It looks rather hot," her sister said as she tried reaching to touch the pie but the heat kept her from getting too close.

"Allow me," Draco said as he walked to stand beside Maya and in front of Lilith. Clearly he didn't know anything about touching something that had just been baked in an oven.

"Malfoy, I don't think that's a good idea," Lilith finally spoke more than one word to him since he had arrived, and despite what he may have thought, her sweet voice warmed him. Though she was not standing in front of him, he smiled as though she was.

He turned his body to face her and he looked her up and down, admiring her body in her tight dress. Once he realized what he was doing, which was rather quick, Draco cleared his throat and took off his suit jacket, "I think I would know what's a good idea and what isn't, Jones."

Lilith threw her hands up in defeat and almost chuckled at his stubbornness, "Alright then, but when you get hurt, be warned, I will tell you I was right."

Maya moved from Draco's side as he crouched down to take the pie out and she whispered to her sister, "He's not very bright, is he?" Both witches chuckled in a whisper so as to not distract the very hilarious scene that was about to unfold.

As the witches intently watched Draco extend his hands to grab the pie, Lilith couldn't help but admire the way his back muscles were perfectly outlined by his collared shirt. Because of the heat from the closeness of him to the oven, there was sweat running down the back of Draco's neck.

And then she had thoughts she'd never had before. Lilith was thinking about what it would be like to have his sweat drip on her body as he hovered over her.

But her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Draco yell, "Shit!" He put the pie down on the nearest table and then pulled his hands to his chest. Lilith and Maya burst out laughing and Draco felt embarrassment and anger grow inside him, "What's so funny?"

As Lilith covered her mouth with her hand and regained her composure, she walked over to Draco and grabbed his hands from his chest to inspect his burns, "I told you," she sang and ignored the grey eyes looking down on her. "Blemmy," she called out and the young elf appeared in less than a second, "please help my sister take the pie out for everyone to enjoy. I'm going to stay here and help Mr. Malfoy with his burn," still keeping her eyes on Draco's hands, Lilith didn't notice his grey eyes light up.

Maya chuckled and walked with Blemmy, who used mittens to carry out the pie, out the kitchen. Smart elf.

Lilith set down Draco's hands by his side and walked over to the side of her kitchen where the plates were. She took one down from the cabinet and walked over to the sink to get some cool water for Draco's hands. "What are you doing?" He asked, confused about her actions. He didn't think the burn required many materials, despite the pain he felt when he tried to close his hands.

"You should be thanking me," she chuckled as she walked back over to Draco, "Sit over there," Lilith gestured to a stool on the other side of the table he had set the pie on. He did as she said without question and she felt rather satisfied she got Draco Malfoy to do what she told him to do. She took a seat next to him and they were both forced to turn their bodies to face each other. Just moments ago Lilith had thought about having his body touch hers, but now she had to focus on trying to lessen the pain in his hands. Lilith grabbed his hands once again and put them in the plate containing the cool water. It wasn't the best solution for his burns but it would surely make him feel a little better.

The witch massaged his hands under the water and as Draco watched her movements, he thought about what he could do to her with his own hands. Or rather, the things she could do to him with her hands. But then he remembered he couldn't think of her in that way and so he tried to forget it. However, the silence was killing him so he had to say something, "'Mr. Malfoy'?"

Lilith froze in her movements, remembering that she had, in fact, addressed him as 'Mr. Malfoy' to Blemmy. Nonetheless, she continued to massage his hands and looked up at him, "Excuse me?" She tried to play it off as if it hadn't happened.

"We both know you said it, Jones," he smirked at her and watched her lips move ever so gracefully, "It has a nice ring to it though. And soon," he took one of his hands out of the plate, his fingers dripping with water, and moved them to touch her jaw. The water fell down in drops unto her exposed chest and he merely watched them run down her silky skin, "You'll become Mrs. Malfoy. Also has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Lilith started breathing more heavily as she stared into his beautiful grey eyes. She felt shivers run down her spine and goosebumps grow on her skin. She couldn't deny that his touch, even if it was a gentle caress, excited her. There was a growing sensation in her most intimate areas and Lilith pressed her legs together.

"Come on, Jones," Draco stood up from his seat and took a step closer to her, never drifting his stare from her eyes. He slightly bent down so that his lips were almost connecting with hers, "Admit it," he whispered against her lips.

"Malfoy," she whispered. Despite herself feeling aroused at that very moment, she wasn't going to let one act trick her into bed with him.

As much as she may want it.

She brought one of her hands to his face and traced his cheek, to which he hummed affectionately. However, her other hand reached for Draco's hand that was still placed on her jaw, and she squeezed it so that the pain would come back to him. Draco grunted in pain and immediately stepped away from her, putting both his hands back into the plate, "I will admit no such thing."