~ F I F T Y ~

i highly recommend listening to this for the second half of the chapter. you'll know when to start playing it as one quote in the chapter says so. enjoy!!

The next morning, after having trouble sleeping, Lilith woke up with a headache and felt nauseous. The girls had reserved a whole other hotel for her to stay at so she could get ready away from Draco and get the support she needed from Pansy, Hermione, and Ginny. She stood up, put her robe over her nightgown, and walked into the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror.

"This is really happening," she said to herself. She grabbed the sweatshirt and shorts that were resting on the top of the toiler seat—that she had placed there last night—and put them on.

"Here comes the bride, here comes the bride," Ginny entered Lilith's room, singing. "Where the fuck are you, Lily? You better not have run away! Do you know how much I've—"

"Stop your whining, Gin. I'm in the bathroom," Lilith mumbled as she brushed her teeth.

She exited the restroom and a smile adorned her face. Ginny had a hanger in hand with a long covering for a dress following behind her, extending to the outside of the door and to the hallway, that was a couple feet away from her now. In her other hand was a smaller piece of attire hanging. "Guess who brought you your dress... and veil!"

"You know, this dress is heavy as fuck, Ginevra, so skip the small talk and keep walking!" Pansy could be heard complaining from the hallway.

"We could've used magic," Hermione reminded her, "We have wands, you know."

"Listen, Granger, I know you're smart and all but I made this dress and there's no way I'm risking anything happening to it," Pansy walked inside the room with half of the dress still in her hands. "Good morning, Lilith," she forcibly smiled, "It'd be nice if you helped with your dress, you know."

"Someone's not a morning person," Lilith chuckled as she walked to help the girls with the dress. "Holy shit, how heavy is this, Pansy?"

"Let's just say the store I bought the fabric from won't be supplying for a while." After completely setting the dress down on Lilith's bed and making sure that not a single hair or piece of dirt had gotten on the covering, Pansy rushed to Lilith, wrapping her in a hug, "You ready for today?"

"I think nervous would be a better word," Lilith smiled as she pulled away, "So, ladies, what's the plan? We have four hours."

Hermione, Pansy, and Ginny turned to look at each other and started laughing. Lilith furrowed her brown in confusion. "Babe, we barely have that much time," Hermione chuckled.

"Why would we need four hours?"

"I seriously hope you have better time management at my wedding," Ginny rolled her eyes, "One hour for you to take a shower, do your makeup and hair, another for your dress fitting, another for us to get ready, and the last hour will be to get there and make sure that everything's ready."

"I had not thought of that," Lilith walked into the bathroom and started the shower, getting in, "I guess we should start moving then."

The four girls began working individually. Hermione summoned their dresses to come to them, hanging them from the top of the room's dresser. Ginny exited into the hallway and rolled in a small cart containing the makeup kits inside, their heels, and other accessories they would use with their outfits. Pansy took the covering off the wedding dress and set it gently back down on the bed. She wanted the first thing for Lilith to see when she came out of the bathroom was the dress she would be wearing as she walked down the aisle.

After about 20 minutes, Lilith turned off the shower. It wasn't the most relaxing shower when all she could think about was the wedding. No matter how prepared she thought she was, she really wasn't. Getting married and waking up the day of that event, knowing what was going to happen was never going to be easy until it happened, so all Lilith could feel was the nerves eating her from inside.