~ F O R T Y - F I V E ~

"Move!" Ginny yelled at the students who were walking in the Gryffindor common room as she paced back and forth, laying out pictures of different styled wedding dresses on the ground, "No one can walk here."

"Why did you put them all in charge of the wedding, Jones?" Draco and Lilith were sitting on the smallest red couch that they were isolated to, watching as their friends whispered their plans and details for the upcoming wedding. "Look at them," he pointed, "They're like monkeys jumping up and down on trees waiting for their next banana."

Lilith chuckled, "They wanted to do it."

"And how are they supposed to pay for it?"

"They're not," Lilith answered, "My parents are paying for it." She turned to look at Draco, who furrowed his brows, "They wanted us to get married, they wanted the celebration to be grand... well, now they can make that happen with their money. It's not like they'll miss it."

"Alright!" Blaise yelled, "You two," he pointed at Draco and Lilith, "need to leave. We can't do this in peace if we have you breathing down our backs."

"With pleasure, mate. I don't want to be here any longer—it's too red," he scrunched his nose in disgust, "and this couch, which is practically a chair, is very uncomfortable."

"What, you don't like sitting next to me?" Lilith challenged him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'd prefer if our bodies weren't pressed together in front of an audience," he smirked at her, planting a kiss on her lips. He stood up and extended his hand for Lilith to take. "Let's go."

"Wait," she smoothed down her turquoise blouse and black skirt, making sure not one piece of her attire was wrinkled. "Don't you want to... you know?" She whispered, tilting her head towards their friends, who were all focusing on different aspects of the wedding.

He lowered down to her level and whispered back, "Not right now. We'll do it tonight, alright? We need their heads to be clear and not filled with ideas of what kind of bouquet you're going to walk down the aisle with." Draco stood up tall and fixed his posture.

Lilith nodded and announced to her friends, "We're going to go eat dinner. Try not to kill each other while we're gone."

"Dinner? Without me?" Ron asked. Hermione slapped his arm and he grunted, smoothing over the area of impact, "Never mind."

---

"Alright, so we agree, yeah?" She asked Draco, taking a bite of the doughnut in her hand.

"Yes."

She turned and asked him hesitantly, "Do you think Blaise will be up for it?"

"Come on, Jones. As long as he gets to play a big part in the wedding, he'll do anything," he brought the napkin he had in his hand to her lips, wiping away the glaze. Draco grabbed what remained of her doughnut and ate it, throwing away the napkin he had in the nearest bin.

"Hey!" She complained, furrowing her brows in anger.

"Calm down. I'll get you more doughnuts later but right now we have more important things to do."

"That was important!"

"More important than our wedding?" He asked, opening the door to the common room.

"Yes," she answered, stepping inside.

"Wait! Close your eyes," Blaise yelled, stepping in front of Draco and Lilith—his feet and arms spread to block the view behind him, "Close your bloody eyes right now!"

"Okay," Draco answered, covering Lilith's eyes with his hands and then closing his own. There was shuffling around the room and then they heard a swish, "Can we open them now?"