~ E L E V E N ~

SLIGHTLY MATURE SCENES AHEAD

As if her winter break couldn't get any worse, her parents, along with the Malfoys, announced that Draco would be spending a couple of days in her house. They said it was because Draco and her needed some time to get to know each other better.

Lilith put on a fake smile and as soon as the Malfoys left, except for Draco, she went up to her room and fell on her bed. How could her parents do that to her? They were throwing all these news at her on the same day. It was too much for her but they didn't seem to care.

Before she went to sleep, Lilith changed into her slightly loose and silky nightgown and she visited her sister's room, which was in between her room and the room Draco was staying in, "Good night, Maya," she said to the younger witch. Lilith pecked her forehead and caressed her cheek, "I'll leave the door open so I can hear you in case you call for me, alright?" Maya simply nodded and hugged her sister.

Lilith left her sister's room and decided to go downstairs to grab a glass of water. She thought it would be rude if she called for Blemmy almost in the middle of the night to do something she was capable of doing herself. As she walked down the staircase and towards the kitchen, she was hoping to not run into Draco, who was probably in his room anyways. But as her luck would have it, Draco was sitting on a chair with a glass of water in hand. She tried to ignore his presence as she walked towards the cabinet that had the cups and poured some water into her glass. She had her back faced to him but could feel his penetrating stare.

"Bit late to be down here, Jones," Draco broke the silence once again and Lilith could hear the scraping of the chair he was sitting on, indicating he was walking towards her.

"It's my house, Malfoy," she turned her head to look at Draco and the memory of their moment from earlier that evening came rushing back to her. Though she wanted to forget it, all Lilith could think about was what would've happened if she had given into his lips.

"Of course it is," he rested his lower back on the table top and brought the glass to his mouth to take a sip.

Lilith watched his lips and caught herself staring at them for a little too long, "How's your hand?"

"Better," he simply replied and after a couple of awkward seconds he spoke again, "Thank you."

Lilith's eyes widened at his words. In all the time she's known him, Lilith had never heard Draco thank anyone, let alone her. And the sweet sound of his words was enough for her to smile at him, "I'm sorry? What was that again?"

"I'm not saying it again, Jones," he took another sip and turned his head towards her, "You forgot didn't you?"

"Forgot what?" Lilith covered her chest with one arm, grabbed her glass with her free hand, and took a sip.

While she was drinking her water, Draco stared at her lips. He had sinful thoughts just watching her. When Lilith put down her cup, Draco snapped himself out of his thoughts, "Your dare, of course."

Lilith had completely forgotten about the dare. "Shit," she cursed under her breath.

"I believe you owe me a kiss, Jones," Draco smirked at her and he licked his lips, tempting her to come closer.

Maybe it was too late for her to be making these decisions, or maybe she finally acted on what she's wanted to do for a while.

Whatever the reason was, Lilith, once again, swept in to shut him up with a kiss.

Lilith crashed her lips with his. In a surprised expression, Draco widened his eyes but nonetheless opened his mouth for her tongue.

Lilith had completely disregarded how short the kiss should've been, but she had been wanting this since their first kiss, so why not make it last longer now?