~ F O R T Y - T W O ~

MATURE SCENES AHEAD (all smut, no plot. skip chapter if you're uncomfortable.)

Lilith began taking off her clothes as the water from the shower ran, becoming warmer as the minutes flew by. She stepped inside and immediately relaxed when she felt the drops of water trickle down her back as her hands grabbed the wall in front of her and the shower head spilled water from above her.

She had had a stressful week. She had three exams, two projects, one paper, and different assignments due in the span of seven days. She hadn't gotten too much sleep either, which is why she was glad it was Saturday. Last night she fell asleep early and woke up after almost thirteen hours of sleep. Now it was Saturday and she could relax in her room or go out with her friends.

Her thoughts came to a halt when she felt hands on her shoulders and the presence of someone's naked chest make contact with her bare back. She jolted and turned around, finding Draco with lust covered eyes and a smirk plastered on his face. She wanted to say something, like 'hi' or 'what are you doing here?' but Draco turned her back around before she could speak.

She had gotten a quick glance of his body and noticed he was naked too, but she didn't dare to look down or else her mind would go places she didn't want to explore right now. How could she not though? She hadn't slept with him in a couple of days and she longed to have him do things to her, so why not enjoy the moment right now and let all her worries flee as she enjoyed herself for the first time in weeks. Sure she touched herself, and it's normal for someone to do so, but it was nothing compared to the way Draco made her feel. Her body stiffened as she felt the exhale of Draco's breath graze her skin, leaving behind thousands of goosebumps.

"Close your eyes," he whispered against her skin. She complied and closed her hands to form a fist, the ecstasy of feeling Draco tell her what to do and whisper to her made her lower area ache with anticipation. Lilith was glad that the water was blending in with the juices coming out of her so that Draco couldn't see just how wet she had become just from his touch. She suppressed the feeling to let out a whimper and sighed instead. Her eyes snapped open and she gasped when she felt the feeling of something fall down her chest. Draco had poured her body wash over her breasts. She turned around to look at him and small shudders fell from her lips as her heartbeat picked up and a grin formed on her face. "Relax."

She let her body calm down and relax unto his touch as he began to massage her breasts with the body wash. As his cold hands touched her warm skin, she closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Fuck," she moaned when she felt his hand grab her bud and twist it gently. His fingers swept over her hardened nipples and lightly stroked them to soothe the previous pain, applying the body wash to those spots.

The water had begun to run the soap down her body and leave her clean, so Draco grabbed the bottle sitting on the side of the tub and he opened it to put more on his hand. When he placed it on her stomach this time, Lilith tossed her head back on his chest. His hands were near her most intimate area and he got closer each time he cleaned her belly. "Do you want this?" He asked, knowing she did but wanting to hear her say it. She nodded and he stopped his movements, causing her to look up at him with a frown on her face. "Come on, darling. I want to hear you say it. Tell me."

She didn't want to let him overpower her but she craved his touch. She needed him. "Yes."

"That's a good girl," he bent down to kiss her lips before continuing his torturous movements. He drew his fingers closer to her pussy, the soap now gone.

As he reached lower, he inserted one finger inside of her. She let out a shaky moan as she kept eye contact with him, bringing one arm to her back to wrap around his back and the other to wrap around his neck. "Go faster," she breathed out.

He groaned as he fastened his movements, "You're so tight." Draco continued to go faster, sometimes removing his fingers from inside just to reinsert them and move quicker. When he felt her walls begin to tighten even more he inserted another finger, knowing she would crumble soon. Lilith closed her eyes once again and her mouth opened to form an inaudible 'O'.

"I— I'm gonna," she let out as her breathing quickened.

"I know," Draco inserted yet one more finger, increasing her pleasure and making her climax reach. "Go on then, Jones. Cum on my fingers."

She looked down at her pussy, her juices spilling out of her slowly as the water from the shower head mixed in with the feeling of arousal that had taken over her. As she watched his fingers work her and move steadily, Lilith crumbled on him. She saw all of her becoming undone on his hand, both of them letting out unsynchronized moans and groans from the different pleasures they were feeling. They spent a couple of seconds trying to catch their breaths as they moved their arms to the wall to steady themselves. Lilith didn't give it a second thought when she started breathing regularly again. She decided it was about time she would please him.

She turned their bodies and she finally looked at him face to face. She turned them around—him underneath the shower head and her in the place he was previously standing on. She sat on her knees as she brushed her hair with her fingers, the water pouring down on her. She squinted to look up at him staring at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked, running his tongue on his lips to take in the water on his face. For weeks his main focus was making her feel good, not the other way around.

But Lilith wanted to make him feel good. "I'm going to make you feel like so fucking good, Malfoy."

She reached her hand towards his cock and wrapped it around his head, watching the precum starting to leak out. Draco took in a deep breath as he watched her moves intently. She leaned forward and took her tongue out, flicking it up and down at the tip of Draco's dick. "Fuck, Jones," he muttered out. She looked up at him and smirked when she felt his hands grab the back of her head.

Lilith decided to take it a step further. She opened her mouth wider and wrapped her lips around him. She began to suck, causing Draco's abdomen to tighten. He leaned down to grab a wistful of hair and holding it in a makeshift ponytail. He let out a groan as he threw his head back, allowing for the water to run down his gestures. When the water became too much Draco would run his hand on his face to clear it and allow for a new layer of water to befall on him.

Draco looked down to her, "Jones, you're so fucking beautiful, you've no idea."

His words fueled her actions and she lowered her head to take more of him in. She began to run her hands up and down his cock, stroking up to increase his pleasure. His mouth gaped open as her wrists began to twist around him. As she continued her torturous movements, the ecstasy he was feeling was begin to grow and he felt himself want to release soon. Lilith felt his need to cum when she felt more precum spill into her mouth. She swallowed it, continuing to suck and twist her wrists. Draco let out a shaky breath as his dick twitched in her mouth. Draco and Lilith stared at each other, almost reading each other's mind as they both knew what was going to happen next.

Lilith simply nodded as she fastened her movements, and Draco began to thrust himself into her mouth with more force, making tears roll down her cheeks. She gagged when he reached deep into her mouth and felt his cock begin to release on her tongue. He looked for any signs of discomfort on her face but simply reassured him to continue with another nod, "Yes, darling, take it all."

She continued to pump him until he finally let out every single drop of cum on her mouth. Draco pulled out and let the last few drops of aftercum fall on her face, around her mouth. Lilith swallowed what was in her mouth and licked the outside of her mouth to taste all of him.

Draco reached above his head to wet his hands with the warm water falling on him before kneeling down and bringing his hands to Lilith's face. He cleaned her face and wiped away the remnants from the corners of her mouth. "You're so perfect," he mumbled against her skin as he brought his mouth closer to her own.

"Thank you," she giggled, leaning in to kissing him. Pulling away, Lilith admired how Draco and her had become one already and they weren't even married yet. "I love you."

He brought her head to his chest, pecking her forehead and caressing her skin. The water continued to fall on them but they didn't mind, as their company was the only thing they were focused on. "I do too, darling. More than anything else."