~ T H I R T Y - S E V E N ~

"So tell me again why Hermione and Ron decided to not join us?" Lilith asked.

Harry, Ginny, Draco and Lilith were sitting in a table inside the Leaky Cauldron as they waited for their food. Ginny and Lilith were engaging in a conversation while Draco and Harry sat in silence, waiting for the other to break the silence between them.

"She said Ron was going to take them out," Ginny responded as she drank some water.

"Do you think she'll get some action?" She raised her eyebrow, a smirk drawn sketched onto her face.

"She better. Mione is in serious need of some di—"

Harry cleared his throat, cutting off his girlfriend, "Could you please not talk about my other two best friends fucking?"

"Seriously, Jones, what kind of friends do you have?"

"The best," Ginny said with her head up high, to which Draco rolled his eyes.

"Are they seriously your best friends, Jones. Potter and She-weasel?"

Lilith elbowed his stomach, to which Draco let out a groan, "Don't call her that."

"Make me," he smirked at her.

"Not now," she looked at Harry and Ginny, and leaned into Draco's ear to whisper, "But maybe later."

Draco's eyes widened for a second before he bit his lip and looked down at her thighs, "Don't temp me."

Lilith felt a kick to her leg and snapped her eyes to Harry, who glared at her, "Stop," he mouthed, "We're in public."

"I'm going to check on the food," she mumbled, the sexual tension between them growing by the second. She tried to push it to the back of her mind, thinking that those activities were best saved for later.

"You do that, Lily," Ginny kept her eyes on the two Slytherins. As Lilith stepped away from the side of the table and towards the counter, she left behind Ginny and Harry alone with Draco in the hopes that they would try and form some kind of bond. "So when are you proposing?" was the last thing she heard before she asked about their food.

The waitress told Lilith that the food would be ready soon and she, being the stubborn Slytherin she is, waited to make sure it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Lilith kept stealing glances back to her table every once in a while, making sure her friends hadn't started another wizarding war. Surprisingly, Draco, Ginny, and Harry were talking and having an actual conversation, sometimes sharing a couple laughs.

When the food was finally ready and she made her way back to the table, Ginny and Harry smiled at her. "What's going on with you two?" She chuckled, passing out the plates of their food.

"Maybe they've finally gone insane," Draco said as he glared at Ginny and Harry.

---

Another week of school passed by and Lilith could swear she looked 20x worse than she did when she first started the school year, the stress of school evident on her face.

As she turned the corner to head to her next class, something from the corner of her eye caught her eye. Some Ravenclaw was speaking with Draco, touching his arm and batting her eyes at him. She had brown hair that made her light skin stand out as the sun pierced her whole frame. Her robe was resting off her shoulders as she played with her hair, cocking her head to the side to stare up at Draco. Lilith moved her head a little to the side to see her better and noticed that she wasn't wearing her tie, and that the first three buttons of her blouse were undone, exposing the outline of her small breasts as her push-up bra tried to extenuate them.

Lilith decided to stay in her place and simply watch them to see what Draco would do. As she leaned on the wall, Draco turned his head slightly and saw her. A smirk glossed over his features as Lilith raised an eyebrow in a challenging manner.

He turned back to the Ravenclaw and pretended to be engaged into what she was saying, which wasn't the case since he kept looking at Lilith. He decided to take it one step further, reaching for a strand of her hair and placing it behind the girl's ear.

"Alright, that's enough," she said to herself as she walked towards them. She tried to keep her anger to herself, deciding it would be best to not make a scene in front of the school. As she got to the girl and Draco, Lilith stood next to him, inserting herself in their conversation and facing the Ravenclaw, "Hello, and who might you be."

The Ravenclaw slightly glared at Lilith, her conversation and moment with Draco completely gone, "I'm Violet Ray. And you are?" She extended her hand.

Lilith smirked and slightly widened her eyes at the surprise of someone not knowing who she was, "I'm Lilith, Lilith Jones," she grabbed Violet's hand and shook it, "His girlfriend."

Draco shifted his body, his full attention on her now. Violet snatched her hand from Lilith's grasp, a confused and angry look taking over her whole face, "I was told he didn't have a girlfriend. Weren't you the one who kept going around the school telling people you weren't together."

"Then I'm correcting myself right now," she glanced at Draco before turning back to Violet.

"Is this true?" She asked, her eyes snapping to the wizard next to Lilith.

Lilith moved her body to block her view of him, "Doesn't matter what he says. I'm telling you we. are. together. So why don't you run along and find a new shirt to wear. That one is missing a couple buttons."

Violet glared at Lilith and turned to look at Draco, who simply nodded and stayed silent. She huffed and left, fixing her blouse and robe. Once she was gone, Lilith turned away and started walking towards her classroom.

"Woah," Draco caught up to her, "We have to talk about what just happened."

"No we don't," she turned the corridor, "Nothing happened."

"Aww, come on, love. You know I only have eyes for you," he grabbed her arm to make her stop walking but she didn't turn her head to face him.

"I do know that. And like I said, nothing happened," Lilith wanted to turn around but she refused to let him see her smile.

"You did just tell a Ravenclaw to leave me alone because you were my girlfriend. And technically she was right, you know? You did tell people we weren't together because I hadn't asked you to be mine, and I still haven't done that."

"I guess you don't have to ask me then because whether you like it or not, I'm your girlfriend now."

"Something tells me you were jealous, Jones," he smirked as she turned around to face him.

"I wasn't jealous. I just don't like people touching what is mine."

"I'm yours?"

"Aren't you?" Lilith raised her brow as she looked up at Draco.

Draco sighed and smiled at her, grabbing her waist to bring them closer and connecting their lips, "I most certainly am."