~ T W E N T Y - F I V E ~

Waking up in Draco's bed was something Lilith never thought would happen to her. But her life was changing, so... expect the unexpected, right?

Lilith opened her eyes, reaching for the other side of the bed only to feel it empty. She sat up on the bed, looking around to see where Draco had gone. She heard the shower running and relaxed bit before standing up from the bed. Her legs didn't hurt but there was a very small, almost unnoticeable ache. When Lilith looked down on her body, she found that she still wasn't dressed so she picked up the blanket and wrapped it around her body.

Lilith walked closer to the chair where she had thrown the vial and her wand. She sat down on the floor, the blanket exposing her back but keeping her chest covered. She grabbed the vial and tears started to leave her eyes. Lilith was so focused on the small object in her hands that she didn't hear the shower stop running, or the bathroom door open.

Draco walked closer to her, oblivious to her tears. He knelt down by her side, placing a kiss on her shoulder, "Good morning."

Lilith cleared her throat and wiped her cheeks. She sniffled, "Hi."

Draco furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed her chin to turn her to look at him, "Are you crying?" Lilith looked at him and smiled at him, "Does it have anything to do with the conversation you had with my father?" Lilith nodded slowly, which made Draco angry. "What the fuck did he say to you, Jones?"

"No, no, no," she waved him off with her free hand. She showed him the vial and his eyes snapped back to her when he saw the vial, "You did this for Maya?"

Draco took the vial in his hand and set it down on the chair again, "I did. I would've solved it sooner if I had known."

"Thank you," a tear fell down her cheek and Draco wiped it away. "She's coming over today. I owled my parents to let her stay the night. I hope that's alright."

"Of course it is."

---

"Lily!" Maya arrived to the Malfoy Manor. She was wearing a green dress with black leggings underneath.

"Maya!" Lilith ran to her sister and embraced her. "I'm so glad you're here? Did you come alone?"

"Yeah. Father is working and mother didn't want to come."

"Of course," Lilith huffed, kneeling down. "How is it at home? Are you having fun with your new Christmas toys?"

"No," Maya looked down to the floor.

"Why not?"

"Father is mean. He doesn't let me play."

"What do you mean, Maya? What did father do?" Lilith lowered her head to look into her sister's eyes.

"Well, whenever I'm playing with Blemmy, father grabs him by the ears and throws him into the cupboard. Then he takes my toys away and gives me a book to read. It's not fun."

Blemmy was a free elf, which meant that he could use his magic, but he stayed with the Jones family to take care of Maya. Lilith figured that Blemmy didn't use any magic for the sake of Maya. "What does mother do?"

"Nothing. She just stands there and gives me a smile before going back to her stuff."

Lilith started get more worried, panicking at her sister's statement, "Maya, have they hurt you?"

"No, no, no, no. They're just mean," Maya frowned.

Lilith hugged her sister again, placing a kiss on the top of her head, "Let's go play outside, yeah?"

"Hello, Maya, dear," Narcissa had appeared behind Lilith with Draco and Lucius by her side.

Lilith let her sister go and when Maya saw Draco, she ran to him, hugging his legs. Narcissa's and Lucius's eyes widened at Maya's behavior towards their son, "Oh," Draco flinched, "Hello, Maya."

"Can we go play?" She looked at Lilith.

"Yes, but I need to talk to him first, okay? Winky," Lilith called out and the elf appeared next to her. "Do you mind playing with Maya?"

Winky nodded and turned to look at Maya, "Miss wants to play with Winky outside?" Maya let go of Draco's legs and grabbed the elf's hand, walking outside to the garden.

Draco turned to look at his parents. Lucius had a smirk on his face while Narcissa smiled widely, "What?"

"Nothing," they responded at the same time.

"Malfoy, can I talk to you?" Lilith stood up.

"Merlin, would you both stop staring at me that way?" Draco rolled his eyes at his parents, who were still shocked and happy at Maya's actions. "Sure," he looked at Lilith and led them to his room to talk.