~ F I V E ~

Lilith's figure was perfect for her five foot and five inch self. She was a beautiful witch with brown hair, slightly tan skin, and beautiful green eyes. Lilith was quite curvy since she had a small waist with slightly bigger hips.

It was Tuesday evening and Lilith was getting ready for her date with Blaise. For her date, Lilith decided to wear a short black leather skirt that reached her a couple of inches above her knee. It was a little tight around her hips and bum, but she liked the way it accentuated her figure. Lilith looked out the window from her room and saw the wind blowing through the trees. She slightly opened it and let the air kiss her features. Though it was windy, there was still some warmth, so she decided to wear a mint colored tank top and a matching cardigan.

She looked in the mirror to fix her hair and tie it up in a half-up, half-down ponytail. Then she turned back to her bed and grabbed her wand from the stand beside her bed and tucked it into the waistband of her skirt. As she was tying the laces of her black boots and getting ready to head out, she heard a knock coming from her door.

Lilith walked up to the door as she gave herself one last reassuring smile when she walked past her mirror. "What the hell are you doing here?" Lilith had opened the door and met Draco's grey eyes, which instantly widened when he saw the way she was dressed.

"Why are you dressed like that, Jones? You know, Merlin forbid anything happen to you at night when you're walking around in that skirt," he placed his arm on the border of the door, resting his weight on it, and crossed one leg over the other.

"If it isn't obvious enough for you, I'm getting ready to go out. And for your information, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much," she hissed as she, once again, walked to the end of her bed to finish tying her laces.

"Why are you going out? It's two hours until curfew," Draco walked inside her room and towards her nightstand.

"I have a date, actually, and-" Lilith turned her head and saw Draco touching her things, "Hey, don't touch my stuff and how- why are you in my room?" She walked over to him and slapped his hand from her stuff.

"I invited myself in," he smirked at her as he looked at her from top to bottom, "Who would go out with you?"

"Believe it or not, there are people who find me attractive and intriguing, Malfoy," Lilith fixed the things Draco had touched and put them back into their right place, "Actually, you may be the only person at Hogwarts who's repulsed by me."

"I'm not repulsed by you," Draco answered and as soon as he realized what he said, he furrowed his eyebrows and shook it off, "Who's the unlucky bloke who'll be going out with you, anyways?"

"I'm not going to tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Because that's something I would only tell a friend."

"Are we not friends yet?" Draco hit his chest with one hand, pretending to be hurt by her words.

"No, we are not," she hissed.

"You hurt me, Jones. Believe it or not, words hurt," he said in a fake saddened voice.

Lilith wanted to hold in her chuckle at his silly comment, "Why are you here though?"

"I don't... really know."

"Huh?"

"I just came to tell you that I very much enjoyed our kiss," Draco grinned at her and sent her a wink, "Who would've known you were such a good kisser?"

Lilith scoffed, "Well, I hope you remember that kiss because it's the only one you'll ever get from me."

"We'll see about that," he muttered under his breath in a whisper as he began walking to the side of her bed.