~ F O R T Y - S I X ~

"Come in," Lilith yelled as she fixed the lose hairs of her bun in front of her mirror, "It's open."

The door opened and Lilith glanced over to the doorway to find Draco with a scarf in hand. The black slacks he was wearing were covered by the black woolen coat on his torso, "You shouldn't keep the door open, Jones. Anyone can just come in here," he closed the door behind him and walked over to stand behind her, placing a small box he had with him on her nightstand to the side of her mirror.

"So..." She turned to face him and pointed to herself, "What do you think?"

He took a couple steps back and hummed as he caressed his chin. Lilith was wearing a pink cropped turtleneck with black leather shorts accompanied with black strapped heels, "I think... you look absolutely gorgeous," he closed the space between them and picked her up, chuckling.

She laughed, "Stop. Put me down."

"Okay. You asked for it," he walked them over to her bed and dropped her, landing on top of her.

"You messed up my hair," she complained, hitting his clothed chest.

"I think you look better with your hair this way," he picked up one strand of her loose hair and placed it over her lips, forming a small moustache, "Far more attractive."

"You're stupid," she chuckled, pushing him to the side so that his body rested next to his. She moved the hair from her face and turned her body to face him, "Where are Harry, Ron, and Blaise taking you?"

He sighed, "To the pub. What about you?"

"I have no idea. Kinda scary, really. Pansy can be unpredictable."

"I know," he grabbed her head and put it over his chest, "Can you believe we'll be married in a couple of days?"

"Nope. I didn't think I'd be getting married at 18, during Spring Break, without my parents by my side, or with my rival," she drew small circles over his chest.

"There's a first for everything, Jones," he placed a kiss on the top of her head before moving it to the side and standing up, extending his hand for her to take, "Now, come on. We have parties to attend."

She stood up and walked over to her mirror, "I have to redo my hair because you ruined it."

"How long will that take you?" He checked the clock, "It's almost 8, which means that our window for sneaking out of school is very narrow."

"I don't know. Just go without me," she undid her bun and redid her original ponytail, wrapping the rest of her hair around the center of her head, "Damn. It's not as good."

"Merlin," he touched his temple and sighed, "Don't tell anyone about this." Draco walked over to her and let her hair down.

"What're you doing?" She tried to turn around but he made sure she stayed facing the front.

"Just be quiet, Jones," he mumbled, beginning to brush her hair with the brush he had reached over her to get. Draco took a step back and walked over to her nightstand, grabbing the box he had brought with him. "Here," he handed it to her.

Lilith opened the box and she immediately smiled, "A doughnut," she could see the outline of the treat through the wrapping, "Did you get—"

"Chocolate with sprinkles? Your favorite? Yes. I asked the elves to make extra this time seeing as they ran out yesterday," he said as he smoothed her hair, placing her hair tie in between his lips.

"Thank you," she took the doughnut out of the covering and set the box down. As Lilith continued to eat her doughnut, Draco focused on forming a ponytail and tying it.