Worrying About My Brother Finding Out

Can Marcy still have children? (@XXXX-XX)

Yes she can!

Why are you so damn awesome?

I am definitely not as awesome as you think but thank you so much!

How old am I, where am I from, Is my boyfriend hot, How do I get Matty to have sex with me?

What's up I'm Jared I'm 19 and never learned how to fucking read

How to trick and/or convince a boy to like me?

Hypnosis

How many more chapters?

Haha I have no clue. I don't want it to drag, but I also kind of want each part to be even? So maybe ten to twenty? Probably less?

Have you ever been to a 1975 concert? (@Neelimarejeshh)
Yessir

Who are your favorite authors? Where did I find out about The 1975? (@daisycuts)

Ohh, jeez, I know its silly but I adore the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus Series, so Rick Riordan, is one. Cassandra Clare - I may have based Jamie a tad bit on Magnus and Jace from her Shadow Hunter series. I definitely enjoyed Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - but only the first book. Kendare Blake - the Anna Dressed in Blood duo was definitely something I will never forget. There's probably a ton more, I can go on for days!

As for the 1975, I saw a recommended video on YouTube, where I swear, in the thumbnail he looked way too much like Harry Styles - and he sang robbers, flipped his hair around and then I heard his What Makes You Beautiful cover and yeah. It spiraled lol.

What was your first time like? What's your boyfriend's favorite chapter of this book? How'd he even find it and what was your reaction from him? (@wildthing21)

He said can I go deeper and I said wtf there's more??

My boyfriend found the book in my history. At first I was apprehensive, but this is my boyfriend he's done worse than read my fanfiction lol.

His favorite chapter is "Babe, You Look So Cool" and interestingly enough "Told You From The Start."

Are any of these things based on true events? (@alexramonxxx)

Yessir lmao

Another shout out to @Sanguaiera Thank you for the ship name, M&M's, I think it's adorable!

And now, without further ado:

-

/ / W O R R Y I N G A B O U T M Y B R O T H E R F I N D I N G O U T / /

The first time I brought Brian home to meet my parents, they absolutely adored him. He was charming and charismatic and he mentioned something about walking a LGBTQ parade, immediately gaining their satisfaction and praise. He had a near perfect grade point average, played on a sports team, babysat on the weekends, coached a fucking little league - he was a golden boy. We all definitely fell for him in that moment. I remember that I had been so enamored and utterly obsessed with his goals and aspirations, so impressed with what he's achieved - how he's never done drugs, only drinks at family gatherings, never gotten into any trouble and.

And he cherished me. At least, at the time, I think he did. He brought me flowers, lilies, because they were my favorite, he bought me things I didn't think were necessary "It's just money, Marc, I'm practically drowning in it," he insisted when I had gotten overwhelmed with all the expenses I had been costing him. "I want to buy you things, baby, you deserve it." He'd always find time to watch the football match with my papa or learn to cook from my dad; I had even felt like an outsider during those moments, but I was so happy, so happy that my parents loved and adored him, that they were so supportive of our relationship and they cared about him like he was their own.