Girl, I'm Not Your Savior

/ / G I R L I ' M N O T Y O U R S A V I O R / /

"Are you hungry? Or was that my stomach?" I ask groggily, lifting my cheek from where it was pressed to Matty's chest. I rub at my eyes and yawn, my stomach growling, again, I suppose. I guess it had been me.

"Hmm?" Matty blinks his eyes open, staring down at me a bit confused, "What? What are you doing here?"

"My car?" I ask stretching out against him.

"Don't do that, it's turning me on. Besides, I thought this car was Jamie's?" He shifts around, his hands leaving cold imprints as he takes them away from my shoulder and thigh. I feel a bit empty without the heat of his hands there but I don't tell him that.

"What's turning you on?" I lean back against the window, glancing over to the car dash, checking the time on the radio. Only twenty minutes had passed since we must have fallen asleep.

He groans and mumbles something I can't quite make out. He must still be in that half asleep state. I pinch one of his nipples and he jolts, his eyes flaring open and I can't help the stream of laughter that escapes my mouth. "What the hell, Marcy?"

"Sorry," But I'm not really sorry at all, "You were dozing on me."

He rubs at his nipple, a frown on his face, "You're quite abusive. And also very into pain kink."

"You have a Daddy kink," I counter, though that has yet to be proven.

"Pain kink and Daddy kink," he muses, running a hand over his face, "how does that work out?" he places his arms around me again, pulling me a bit closer.

"I'll call you Daddy if you spank me."

His eyes go comically wide and he mutters, "Jesus Christ, don't tell me things like that."

Part of me wants to see how far I can take this, but that's the least rational part of me, still doped up on sleep. The other part of me is in very serious need of food, and then there's that other small part of me that realizes I'm getting too comfortable with him. "Sorry," I say instead, and it's sincere and honest.

His brows furrow, "You don't have to – no, never mind, it's alright, babe." My heart jolts when he calls me babe, although I know its nothing spectacular, it doesn't mean anything at all, but he sounds incredibly earnest and soft spoken, I just cant help the pitter of my heart.

"I'm hungry," I say after a bit.

"Then let's get something to eat," he says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world but he clearly doesn't know how discouraged I am to leave my position on his lap. Or maybe he does.

"You have to let go of me first," I glance down at his clasped fingers and he heaves out a sigh before he gently pushes me off. I roll my eyes and clamber over to the driver's side. A hand comes down on my ass lightly as it's in the air while my hands are planted on the headrest and steering wheel and my knees are trying to go over the console. I let out a squeak of surprise and quickly seat myself on the driver's seat.

"I like when your cheeks turn pink," Matty mumbles, poking at my heated cheek but I get the feeling he's talking about the one he's just spanked. I slap his hand away before turning the key and starting the car up. I open my mouth to say something, but I can't really form a sentence, so I close it, only to open it again. Matty snorts, "Aw, see, I was missing the fish thing you do. Now tell me you're my number one fan and you think my hair looks sexy pushed back." this time my mouth stays open until he reaches over and lifts my chin up. He pulls away and puts his seat belt on before turning to me, expectantly. "Should you not be driving in your current state?"