Where's The Fun In Doing What You're Told?

/ / W H E R E ' S T H E F U N I N D O I N G W H A T Y O U ' R E T O L D ? / /

I'm met with a slight throb to my head when I wake up. I try to blink back the haziness, but as I come into focus of where I am, it only makes me slightly more confused. I lift my head up, but the grip around my midsection is rather tight. Relief floods me when I see it's only Matty. I take a few deep breaths before settling down beside him, glancing up at the ceiling.

It takes me a moment to understand that I'm in Matty's old bedroom and I relax when events prior to my falling asleep return to me. I groan, slightly embarrassed at my actions, and then falling asleep before even completing what I had set out to do.

"Mars?" Matty asks gruffly. I turn to face him as he squints down at me. He smiles sleepily, "What are you doing up?" I shrug, gnawing at my bottom lip. His warm hands leave my body to thumb over my lip, "Don't do that," He chides lightly.

"Matty?" I feel my cheeks tint a bit as he answers in hum, "I'm hungry," I admit.

He chuckles, "I could go for a snack too," He murmurs. "Between your thighs."

I narrow my eyes at him, "You just woke up," I accuse, "Why is your libido so high?"

He rolls his eyes, pushing me back slightly until he's rolled on top of me. My heart pounds into my chest and I feel like my breath is at loss. "Marceline," He says almost fondly as he strokes my hair away from my face. "I've not had sex in three months, my libido is always high."

"Do you want me to..." I shrug making a vague gesture with my limited amount of movement, "get you off?"

He smirks and it lurches my heart and simultaneously has me squeezing my legs together. "I want to get off inside you," He whispers. "Will you let me?" I shiver at his words, my teeth latching on to my bottom lip

He must notice the way my body tenses, the way my breath hitches - he's got to be feeling every jolt of my body, and it isn't as if Matty's never seen me naked before, it isn't as if I haven't had him in every way possible, but I'm suddenly so nervous, scared that he'd break me or something. He leans in, kissing the side of my lip. "I won't hurt you," he promises. "Let me take care of you, Marcy," he requests, his hands already skimming over my sides, eliciting quivers from me.

I let out a breath of a laugh because the whole point - before me falling asleep - was for me to be the one taking care of him. I feel as if I've neglected him in the past few weeks, or even disappointed him a bit. I know it isn't my fault but his frustration is so evident.

I lick at my lips, they feel dry and chapped but I swallow my nerves and open my mouth to answer, but my stomach growls and he laughs, shifting off of me and into a sitting position. "Let's get you some food first." I nod my head eagerly, patting my stomach and he grabs my hands, pulling me out of bed.

I yawn and stretch as he opens the door but I frantically call his name, "I can't go out there like this," I gesture to my ensemble of a thin shirt and lingerie.

He smiles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "It's four in the morning, nobody's up; nobody's going to see you."

"You just want to see me walk around half naked," I accuse.

He reaches for my hand and tugs me behind him into the dark hallway. I tug at the shirt as if trying to make it cover more skin, but I suppose I'm lucky enough it falls to my thighs. Matty chuckles and I wince at how loud it sounds in the desolate hallway. "Trust me, I rather see you completely naked, in bed, preferably screaming my name. But you know, can't let you starve and all."

I snort a bit and grip his hand tighter when we meet the stairs, although, it doesn't help much because I trip anyway, my feet slipping from the steps and I fall hard on my ass, nearly taking Matty with me. I let out a squeal and Matty actually hunches over laughing as I stare at him petulantly on the steps. I wait for him to finish and he helps me up, but he doesn't cease there, bending down until his shoulder meets my mid section and his arms wrap around me before he lifts me up and I'm met with his lower back.