I'd be an Anchor but I'm Scared You'll Drown

/ / I ' D  B E  A N  A N C H O R  B U T  I ' M  S C A R E D  Y O U ' L L  D R O W  N / /

Despite Matty's request for sleep (and blowjobs), George did not let that happen, and I suppose, in some ways, I was quite thankful. I didn't want to be left alone with Matty. I know I'd eventually end up telling him what Jamie had told me on the phone yesterday, and while it may have been important to me, I couldn't help place it in a bigger picture, suddenly making it completely miniscule to other more important things.

I felt stupid for getting so angry over it. I still feel stupid just thinking about it; the juvenile way I had acted, throwing a tantrum for fuck's sake.

George had flailed around after Matty's attempt at suffocation, effectively tossing the pillow and pinning Matty beneath him on the bed. I had laughed, probably causing them to realize I was still in the room.

"Want to get in the middle, love?" George had said and it wasn't until Matty had kneed him that I realized the implications of the question.

"Don't you have other friends to bother, mate?" Matty groaned, finally shoving George off of him and off of the bed. There's a loud thump when he lands on the floor. Matty is still stretched out on the bed, I move, crawling over him, my hands on one side of his body, my knees on the other. I peer over to see George who's only staring up at the ceiling, shocked as if he couldn't actually believe he was shoved off the bed.

"Perhaps, but my calendar says it is my sole duty to bother you today," George says after recovery.

Matty's hands slip from the back of my calves to higher up my thighs, "or you just want to be a cöckblocker," he mutters.

George snorts, "Let her rest a bit, Matthew." I blush and George glances up at me, catching my eyes and winking. "You do realize you've got no bra on and the way your positioned is definitely giving me leeway to you nips, right, Marcy?" he raises an eye brow.

I grip at the shirt I'm wearing, tugging the material closer to my body as if to conceal myself, "You remembered my name," I say in awe.

Matty chuckles, grabbing my hand and pulling me to his side. George gets up, stretching, "Nice tattoo."

"Id like another one, one day" I admit.

Matty raises his eyes at this, looking down at me, "Yeah?"

I nod against him, "Maybe a quote."

"Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well," George says with the upmost seriousness. We stare at him for a while, unable to really speak.

"Get out," Matty finally says.

"Fat chance," George piles across us, his ribs resting against my legs, his feet dangling off of Matty's legs. He finds the remote somewhere between the sheets and I open my mouth to say something, but Matty shakes his head slightly, stopping me. My mouth closes and George finds a sports channel.

"What time is sound check?" I ask before they get too into the game.

"Til later," Matty says.

"Til later?" George mocks, "It's four in the afternoon, you've got two hours."

"Well at least get out so she can change," Matty nudges George with his foot.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, baby." But he sighs, getting up and revealing red spots where his body pressed against our legs, "I'll go bother Hanns. At least he'd appreciate me."

"Blow me," Matty mutters as I get up.

"Yeah, you'd like that," George grins and steps out. I giggle and find my bag, rummaging for something to wear.