That's Why I'm Not Asleep Right Now

/ / T H A T ' S  W H Y  I ' M  N O T  A S L E E P  R I G H T  N O W / /

Marcy quietly shuffles across to the couch; careful not to trip in the dark room only illuminated by the TV Matty has on. He's watching some late night talk show; Marcy can vaguely recognize the accent on the host as she takes a seat on the sofa beside Matty.

She glances at the number on the cable box telling her the time only to find it's well past three in the morning. She turns back to face Matty, pulling her legs up and resting her chin on her knee. He stares at her thoughtfully, "What are you doing up, love?" he asks softly.

She shrugs, glancing down and picking at her fingers, "Had a nightmare." He doesn't think she'll say more about it, so he drops it, placing his hand out for her to take. She looks at it hesitantly before finally grasping it, letting out a squeak when he pulls her to him, guiding one of her legs to the other side of him so that she's straddling him. He likes the way the television glows behind her, gives her a colorful sort of aura that doesn't seem to match her disheartened face. She settles on him, sitting on his thighs while placing her hands delicately on his shoulders, absently fingering a few locks of hair that had fallen from his ponytail. "What are you doing up?"

"Jetlag," he admits and it's not entirely a lie, but when he places his hands against her hips as if to steady her in place, she can feel a bit of tremors and she tilts her head to the side.

"Do you want some chamomile? It might help get you to bed..." she thinks all this back and forth and mixed up time zones are doing a toll on him.

He thinks she's cute. He smiles lazily at her, "That's alright, Marcy. I think I'm fine with just you." And she doesn't know why her breath is catching like this, why his soft-spoken words are making her stomach knot and her palms sweaty like it's their first time alone together.

She dabs at her lips with tongue and Matty can't help but stare at the glistening trail she leaves behind. "Did I fall asleep in the tub?" She asks bashfully, casting her head down a bit.

He snorts a bit, breaking the previous mood. "Yup."

She crinkles her eyebrows, "Did you dress me?"

He rolls his eyes, "I didn't take advantage of you if that's what you're asking."

She shuts her eyes and sticks her tongue out, wiggling it about in front of his face. Matty touches it with the tip of his tongue playfully and she gasps, her eyes going wide, "Heeyy!"

"Hello," he responds, his hands sliding up to the small of her back, adding a bit of extra force to push her towards him so he can reach up and properly kiss her. He can tell by how tense she is that it's a bit of a surprise to her, but gradually, she leans into it. Her hands reach to cradle his head closer to her as she hunches slightly to suitably meet him halfway. She moans into his mouth, relaxing into him, her fingers tugging at the elastic holding most of his hair while his fingers slide under the shirt he'd put on her, the same button down he had on earlier, as he opted for some shirt that says 'lol ur not harry styles' that was probably Jamie's and sweats that were also probably Jamie's.

He brushes just under the clasp of her bra that he had struggled to put on her when she was practically zoning in and out of sleep.

She pulls away first, trying to catch her breath, breathing in his with their close proximities and he can't help but trail his lips down her throat, tongue leaving a wet stripe along her jugular, her pulse stuttering into his mouth, matching with his own pulse when her hips slowly begins to rock against him. "Matty," she breathes out and it's pure sex to him. He hums into her skin, her fingers knotting tightly in his hair, but she doesn't offer a reply, just inhaling sharply and shuddering out a moan when his mouth latches on to her skin again, blooming love bites left in his wake.