✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 :

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ!! ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴀɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏm ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴡᴜ~🥺🥰💗 ꜱᴏ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ 😊~~ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!!
💜𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥_𝐄𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜💜

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ!!  ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴀɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏm ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴡᴜ~🥺🥰💗 ꜱᴏ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ 😊~~ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!!                                     💜𝐅�...

Narrator's Pov :

5 YEARS AFTER YEONSU WAS BORN

Today is valentines day and Yoongi have something prepared for his wife, Eunha tonight but currently they're hanging out as a family at the living with their kids.

Yeonsu who is 4 years old and Hayoon who is turning 3 years old. Yeonsu is definitely a mama's boy while Hayoon is a daddy's girl but Eunha did noticed that her kids got their protectiveness towards her from her husband.

Her two babies--well 3 babies ( including her husband) tends to get sad or jealous when she don't get to spend time with them. There's one instance that happened last week where a guy approached her to give her a free flower.

Oh boi, her babies aren't happy about it that they became more clingy and would leave kisses on eunha's cheeks which made her chuckle at their tactics.

"Luv, I'll be dropping the kids off later to my parents because they want to spend time with their grandchildren" yoongi told her.

"okay, the kids also miss them too so that's great" eunha said.

"while I'm out to drop them off, you go and get ready because I'm taking you somewhere" yoongi said and eunha nodded.

The both of them cuddled together at the couch when the kids noticed who started chanting 'Famy cuddles' [trans: family cuddles] making yoongi and eunha chuckle eventually getting hayoon and yeonsu to cuddle together.

[ 4 PM]

Yoongi just left to go to his parents house to drop the kids off and spend some time there. While he's at it, Eun ha used this time to clean the house and afterwards getting ready for whatever yoongi have planned for tge both of them.

The doorbell rang so she went downstairs to go and check what it is only to be surprised with a boquette of flowers from her cousin, subin with the card "Happy Valentines day my dear Cousin!!" which made her smile and then took a photo with the bouquet to send it to him with a text 'Thank you for the flowers oppa, let's plan a play date soon for the kids. See you soon and happy valentines day too'

 See you soon and happy valentines day too'

what she's wearing^^

Yoongi is now home and the both are currently locking up the house and was about to leave to go.

"let's go my love" yoongi said and eunha nodded then hold yoongi's hand.

They got inside the car and drove off to wherever yoongi plans to bring her. She tried to get some answers from him but failed to do so and gave up eventually after her 4th time trying to get answers. After about an hour of drive, they arrived at the place.

"We're here beautiful" yoongi said and him being the gentleman that he is, opened the door for eunha and lead her inside the place.

"wow!! You planned all these?" eunha asked her husband while mesmerised at the view.

They were at the balcony and it's only them there so it's a private place and there's a table for two designed with flowers and candles overlooking the beautiful view of the ocean.

"Happy Valentines day my love" yoongi said and gave her a bouquet of roses.

"thanks luv, you didn't have to do this though. We could just stay at home you know" eunha said.

"I know but I wanted to make this day special for my favorite girl because you deserve it after all the love that you made us feel and for being the best hands on mom and wife to me" yoongi said and lead her to take a seat.

"aww thank you luv, I love you" she smiled at her husband.

"I love you with all my heart Min Eunha" yoongi peck her lips.

Then they went on to chat while enjoying the food yoongi had ordered for the two of them.

~~After they ate~~

"May I dance with you, princess?" Yoongi asked her making her smile.

"Of course my prince" she said and let out a slight giggle.

The both of them dance to the romantic music played while looking at the night view.

"Thank you for today luv" she said.

"anything for you eunha. Thank you for giving me a family, thank you for changing me. I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't met you. I love you so much" yoongi said looking at eunha.

"thank you for making me the happiest girl ever and for being the best husband and father to our kids" eunha said smiling at him.

Yoongi pulled eunha closer and placed their forehead together and pulled her in for a short but sweet kiss.

Then fireworks went off making them pull away looking at the sky where the fireworks is being set off.

"I am the luckiest man ever and I don't need anything else because you and the kids are my everything, my world"yoongi said.

"I can't thank you enough, i love you Mrs. Min" he pecked her forehead and eunha hugged him.

They spent a good hour more before leaving to go and pick up the kids from yoongi's parents. And That's how Valentines day was spent by the Min family.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭