ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠

Yoongi's pov:

Yoongi's pov:

After school, me and eunha drove off to my house and when we arrived, I parked the car then went straight to our room. She asked me where are the others and I told them that they will be arriving later tonight in which she nodded and we just lay down in my bed while cuddling and just appreciating each others presence.

We ordered take out and ate dinner here in my room while watching a movie. After we ate, she insisted that she will be the one to clean up while I change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I walked out of the bathroom and saw her seating at a chair with her phone.

"luv, will you stay the night here?" I asked her silently wishing she will say yes. I saw her stopped dead on what she is doing and put her phone in her bag.

"I can't, luv" she replied to me sadly.

"oh, thats okay. We can just spend the night with each other next time" I told her while smiling.

"umm yoongi?" she asked and I look at her to see that she seems nervous? I don't know about what.

"yes luv?" I said to her and looked at her with a small smile.

"we need to talk" she said in a serious way.

"what is it luv?" I asked her with curiosity. She told me to sit down on my bed and I did as what she told me.

"i----i.... i*sigh*" she can't seem to form any words while looking at me.

"what's wrong? You're scaring me luv" I said to her and held her hand.

"what would you say if i---i told you that I need space" she said while looking away.

"w--what do you mean luv?" I asked her not knowing where is this going.

"i--I want to ask you for space luv. Let's stop seeing each other for now. I need time off" she said shakily. I released her hands and look at her trying to find something that tells me if she is just messing with me.

"a--are you breaking up with me? " I asked my voice slowly breaking. She quickly placed her hands on my face and shook her head.

"no no, i--I just need space and time off luv" she said with tears building up in her eyes.

"no! No! I don't want to! Im not going let you go!" I screamed at her while shaking my head.

"I have to luv. I'm sorry" she told me.

"is this about me? Is this about what I did? Tell me!! I--I will change. Just don't leave me" I begged her, my voice cracking.

"it's not about you yoongi! You have been the best boyfriend I ever asked for" she said while looking into my eyes.