ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I

woke up at 6 am. I look at my side and saw him still asleep. I decided to wake him up cuz or else we might be late for school.

" Luv? Luv" I said while tapping his arms.

"hmm?" he groaned and hugged me.

"I need to get up now. We have school and if we don't get ready, we might end up late"I told him.

He rolled to the side and I stood up. I went and go do my morning routine. And I dressed up then went out of the bathroom.

After I brushed my hair and blow dry it, I went to yoongi and woke him up

"luv, wake up. You need to get ready for school now" I told him.

"okay" he said and got up. He went to me and peck my lips.

"good morning" he said.

"good morning. Go and get ready now, I'll go downstairs and prepare some breakfast for the both of us" I told him.

When he went inside the bathroom, I fixed the bed and quickly cleaned my room then went down and make toast and coffee for us. By the time that I finished, yoongi came downstairs and we both ate breakfast.

After that, we brushed our teeth and went out to head to school. While driving to school, yoongi told me something.

"later, after school do you want to go to the mall?" he asked me.

"sure, why not." I replied.

"we can have our first date as an official couple" he told me.

"and we can buy some couple clothes and other things that you want to buy" he continued.

"okay" I said.

In no time we arrived at the school. We walked out and walk to our class. We only have 3 classes today and tomorrow until Friday we don't have classes in preparation for the fair and because there is a school fair.