💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

After a year of preparation for the wedding, today is D-day!! Ahhh!! I can't believe I'm getting married today to yoongi oh my gosh. I woke up early to get ready for my wedding.

Right now, I'm getting my hair and makeup done with my bridesmaids, matron of honors, my mom and mother in law while all the boys are at the other house getting ready. We will be having a garden wedding and I'm very nervous because I can't believe that it is happening already.

"eunha?" seohee called.

"hmm?" I replied.

"you nervous?" she asked and I nodded a little.

"there are many what ifs on my mind and I feel like I'm over thinking"i told her and she placed her hands on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

" relax gurl, it's your special day. I'm very happy for you that you are getting married to the person you love "she said and smiled at me.

" I know, I'm very lucky and happy. And I want to thank you for everything and being my go to person always" I told her and she looked at me.

"no problem, you will always be my sister. Now let's stop this cuz or else I might end up crying" she and we giggled.

When my hair and makeup are done, seohee helped me to put my dress on. And we took some pictures then I saw my sisters, mothers getting teary-eyes.

"guys, don't cry, you're going to make me cry. The ceremony haven't started yet" I told them.

"Well, we just can't help it. Our maknae is going to get married today" eunji unnie said. I went and hug them each.

        (This is eunha's overall look)