ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

It had been almost 2 weeks since the night I last talked to yoongi and a week and a half since I had talked to anyone. I refused to take any calls from anyone during that time and accepted only seohee and my sisters call.

I have always been wandering and are concerned about yoongi, what is he doing or what happened to him but I can't bring myself to answer his calls or even call him. I am now ready and prepared to talk to chanyeol about this and end this thing once and for all. I decided to go ahead and take a bath and get ready for the day.

I put my hair in a braid after drying it and went downstairs to eat

I put my hair in a braid after drying it and went downstairs to eat. While eating, my phone rang so I answered it without looking who is it.

"yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"eunha? It's me taehyung" he answered.

"o--oh tae tae why did you call? " I asked him a little nervous.

"eunha, yoongi haven't left his room since last Tuesday afternoon and he won't eat that well. We always try to make him get out of his room but he is too stubborn and he told us that he only wants you" taehyung told me worry laced in his voice.

"w--what?" I asked surprised to know what is happening to him.

"the only thing he does is drink and every night we will hear calling your name loudly and glass breaking. We would try to tell him that you won't like what he is doing to himself and knock at his door to let us in but to no avail" taehyung continued.

"i--I'm sorry. Oh god" I said while trying to not cry at the moment.

"eunha, I know that you're also hurting but can you please fix your relationship with yoongi hyung? We all know that you need each other and we are concerned for the well being of him and you" taehyung said to me. I know that he is right which made me sigh and feel guilty.

"I will tae tae but today I have to  talk to someone about this 'arranged marriage ' and after that, I will go there and fix what I needed to fix" I told him.