ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up with someone peppering me with light kisses while lightly brushing my hair. I opened my eyes and saw yoongi looking at me with a light smile.

"Good morning luv" I kissed him.

"good morning my luv" he smiled and brushed mg hair away from my face. I tried to stand up but he just pulled me more closer to him.

"yoongi , I need to get up to make breakfast for us" I told him.

"fine" we both stood up then get ready.

He got his things and get ready in the other bathroom while I go and get ready in the other bathroom. While in the shower, the conversation that we had last night appeared inside my head and the thought of that makes me sad and angry at the same time. I just quickly finished my business and went out to see yoongi already done. I went to my vanity and dried my hair then put it into a braid. When I'm done, I stood up and went to yoongi.

"let's go downstairs to eat breakfast " I said to him with a small smile.

He nodded and we both went downstairs. I head to the kitchen and make  French toast and omelette and then coffee for yoongi while tea for me. I placed it on the table and we both started eating. While we're at it, yoongi asked me the question I dont want him to ask.

"Hey luv?" he called me.

"yes?" I replied to him and looked at him.

"who called you last night? I heard you shout last night, what did you talk about?" he said with curiosity and concern.

"oh, I--I can't tell you what is about luv, not for now atleast" I told him and gave him a 'sorry' smile.

"okay I understand. But if you need anything, I'll be here for you" he said to me. I nodded and stood up then hugged him.

"I Love you my queen" he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more" I replied.

We continued our breakfast and after we're done, I cleaned up and also the house and then yoongi had to go after breakfast.

"I gotta go luv. I'll miss you" he said which made me blush.

"drive safe, love you" I told him and went to him and hug him tight. This might be last time that I can do this for now or even forever *sigh*.

"yoongi ?" I asked while still hugging him.

"promise me no matter what happen, don't think that I did not love you because I love you with all my heart. And to not blame yourself for anything." I told him.