ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up from my phone ringing and then when I saw the time, I sighed and I'm already late for school.

"oh well, I'm just going to be absent today" I said to practically no one.

I checked my inboxes and 10 missed calls and 7 messages from yoongi. I checked the messages and all of them contains sorry and begging for me to comeback. I want to but I can't, not until I fix this. I decided to go ahead and get ready for the day. I went inside the bathroom and get ready.

After that, I went downstairs and eat. Then I went back to my room and just think of yoongi and how bad I am for doing that to him. I look through our pictures in my phone and I teared up just looking at it, I miss him a lot *sigh*. I just spend my day in my room watching dramas and curled up whole crying. After a while, I got a call  from seohee so I answered it.

"hello?" I said.

"ya! Jung eunha! Where the hell are you? Why are you not in school today?" seohee asked me.

"I woke up late seohee thats why I'm not in school" I replied to her.

"are you okay? I'll come by there right now eunha" seohee said.

"y--you don't need to seohee" I told her.

"nope, I'm not just going to let my bestie be alone you know. I know that you need someone there with you" seohee said.

"thank you seohee ah" I said while trying not to cry.

"open the door gurl, I'm already here" she told me.

"okay, I'm coming down now. Bye" I said and ended the call. I went downstairs and opened the door for her.

"woah eunha, you don't look great" she said.

"I know*sigh*" I said and I lead her to my room.

"you're lucky because we didn't really do anything today" she said and I nodded.

"h--have you seen yoongi? I--is he okay?" I asked her worried about what she will say.

"I have talked to him a while ago, asking me if I saw you. He also does not look good eunha."she told me and I just looked down trying to stop my tears.

" I know that you're hurting eunha, and he is too. You both need each other, why don't you just get back to him? "She asked me while comforting me.

" I - - I can't seohee. Not until I make sure that this arranged marriage will not happen" I said to her.

"I also don't want to do this and you know it" I said and broke down crying again for the nth time. She pulled me in for a hug and let me cry in her arms.