ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Eun Ha's Pov :

Eun Ha's Pov :

I woke up later than the usual time I wake up and get ready for school today. I first ate breakfast and made coffee for myself then I grabbed my car keys, deciding to drive to school today. O drove off to school which is about 5 minutes drive from home.

I walk to my locker and get all the stuff I needed for my first perion then ran to the classroom before bts arrives. I sat at the back of the class and wait for the last bell which will be the warning for students to go to class.

Soon, students started filling the room and I look down making sure I don't do any eye contact to anyone especially BTS. I kept my fake eyeglasses on and mask on then put my focus on the teacher instead.

When lunch time came, I waited until everyone left then once I am the only student left in the room, I walk to the door but not before thanking the teacher. I brisk walked to the Cafeteria, quickly buying my food then sat down at a vacant table far away from most of them and eat my lunch quietly.

Minutes later, I finished my lunch and head outside of the cafeteria even if it's still early, deciding ro visit the school's garden to spend the rest of my lunch time rather than staying inside the cafeteria. I want to breath fresh air so I sat down on one of the benches available and observe the beauty of the nature in front of me.

I love nature because me, my mom and sisters used to plant flowers at our garden at home. However, when my sisters became idols, they became so busy that they have no time to hangout with me.

While my parents are busy with business to the point that they are never home. I got used to it though. My parents missed most of my birthdays and milestones because according to them, they will waste a lot of money if they give me more time when I can be on my own.

What can I do? I don't want them to be angry at me or look like I'm being "selfish" so as much as it hurts, I tried my best to understand them. I stayed waiting for the bell to ring and when it did, I walk to my classroom.

Arriving at the classroom, I saw that bts are there so I quickly put my fake glasses and mask back on and walk to my chair at the back. While walking, taehyung held my wirst and made me face them.

"ahhhh!!! Sheet of paper! Why now!!!" I mentally yelled in my mind.

"what are you doing?" I asked in a low voice.

"I know it's you Eunha" Taehyung said.

"Freaking freak ahhhh!!!" I screamed in my mind.

"No I'm not. You must be delusional" I answered in a low tone.

"Shut up, we all know it's you Eunha" Yoongi said annoyed at me.

Really? He's the one who's annoyed? Tskk excuse me, I never wanted to talk to him anyways.

"really huh? You're the one who said you have a crush on the meow meow guy" my mind told me.

"Shut up mind!!"

"Fine. What do you even want from me?? Will you leave me alone" I said annoyed.

"Eyyy what's with the attitude, Eunha?" Jungkook asked me.

"How about you all do me a favour and leave me alone? I would like to enjoy my freshmen year with less drama. Thank you" I walk to my chair just in time students walk inside the classroom.

Then our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Seo came inside the room and we greeted her. Mrs. Seo went ahead to announce that we have a new classmate. Just on cue, the transferee walk inside. With that, the girls inside the room starts to murmur because of how good looking the guys is while I just stared at him. He definitely looks very familiar.

"Hello My name is Jung Subin. It's nice to meet you all" He introduced himself and I looked at him wide eyed.

That's when it hits me, he is my cousin who I haven't seen for 2 years . He smiled at me and I smiled back. I immediately ran towards him and hugged him .

"I miss you so much oppa" I hugged him.

"I miss you too baby" Subin said.

I let go off him and faced everyone, I scanned everyone's face and I saw jealousy in all the girls face while I saw anger in yoongi's face.Subin oppa put a hand on my back when suddenly Yoongi stood and went towards us--well to me. He pulled me towards him and glared at my cousin.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"You are mine, remember??" He said through gritted teeth.

"Hey! Don't scream at her" Subin oppa held my hand and boi was it a wrong move because Yoongi became more pissed.

"Don't you dare touch her! She's mine" Yoongi glared at my cousin who  ended up laughing like a crazy man.

"Woahhh!! Dude chillax" He said.

"She's my cousin okay? She's all yours if you want" Subin oppa said making me look at him with a 'are-you-for-real look'.

"Anyways, Before anyone else kills me, He's my cousin so if ya'll want to date him, go ahead and make sure you'll get him to knock his senses off" I said to the other students and we all went back to our respective seats with my cousin sitting beside me.

The day went on surprisingly peaceful however, Yoongi was literally following almost my every move which is so damn anmoying. I asked him to stop multiple times but he never listened so defeated, I let him do whatever the hell he wants and ignored him for the rest of the day.

After school, I met up with subin oppa at our favorite Grill restaurant to catch up because we haven't seen each other for 2 long years and I miss hanging out with him.

"Sooo Oppa, how have you been?" I asked him.

"I'm doing great and Victon actually misses hanging out with you. They actually asked me to tell you that if you have time, we can hangout sometime" He told me.

"Of course oppa, we can definitely do that" I replied.

We also video called victon while we're eating and we spent about 2 hours at the restaurant before parting ways and wishing each other a good night.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟬 / 𝟮𝟭