ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

"the reason why I left you, is because I - - - i have been put up into an arranged marriage by my parents" I said while looking at him.

"w--what?!!?" he said while he clenched his fist.

"y--yeah, my parents put me up for an arranged marriage with..." I didn't continue on what I'm about to say.

"with who? With who eunha?!?" he asked me his voice a little louder.

"Park chanyeol" I said to him.

"that bastard!" he angrily said and stood up then was about to walk out of the room when I went in front of him.

"where are you going?" I asked him while I'm in front of him.

"to that bastard" he said with venom.

"don't luv. I already took care of it" I said and made him sit while I sat beside him.

"you didn't agree right?" he asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"I didn't. I told him that I can't love him because I already love someone else. And I already talked to him yesterday before I went here. We already cleared out everything, also he asked me for forgiveness on which I did forgave him" I continued and observed him.

"you met him yesterday? Alone?!" he asked, his jealousy getting the best of him.

"yes, I did but seohee stayed in the car and wait for me there" I said calmly.

"did he touched you? Tried to do anything to you?" he asked and I can already imagine smoke coming out from him.

"he held my hand and tried to kiss me" I said nonchalantly

. "he what??" he said eyebrows furrowed and his knuckles white. I went and hug him

"calm down luv, he did not do it okay? I also gave him a friendly goodbye hug because he will be leaving and staying in America for good" I said trying to calm him down.

"he tried to steal you from me by an arranged marriage and then he tried to kiss you. Is he asking for his death wish?" he said.

"but he did not succeed luv, cuz he know that you're the only one I love and the only guy in my heart" I told him and he bring me in for a kiss. Before the kiss can get heated up, I pull out catching my breath.

"you know when you told me that you have to leave and go home, I begged for you to stay here but you said this is my home and I have to stay here, I don't get it" he said while looking at me.

"what do you mean?" I asked him.

"you still don't understand what I'm trying to say?" he sighed.