ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

It had been 3 days when the uneasy feeling started lingering in my mind. Since today is weekend, I decided to get a check up just to be sure, also to make me feel at ease to know if there is really something going on or not. I quickly do my morning routine and after i finished, quickly head down the stairs to the kitchen and eat my breakfast. While eating, yoongi called me so I answered it.

"hey luv, good morning" he said.

"good morning " I replied to him.

"are you free today? Cuz I want to take my baby out today" he said.

"I have somewhere else to go this morning luv" I told him.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to the hospital today" I said.

"what? What's wrong? Are you sick?" he said his voice full of worry.

"no, I'm not luv. I'm going to the hospital for a check up" I assured him.

"oh ok , well then I'll go accompany you to the hospital" he told me.

"no no it's okay " i said.

"I insist, plus I'm actually going there to pick you up for a date, but the date can wait. I'll accompany you to the hospital for your check up" he said.

"okay, I'll wait for you here but you really don't have to" I said.

"I'll be there in 5. I wanted to , what kind of boyfriend I am if i let you go alone" he said.

"okay, thank you luv. Bye" i said and hang up.

I quickly finished up and brushed my teeth then wait for him in the living room. I heard a honk outside and received a text from yoongi telling me that he's here. I went out and go inside his car.

"good morning luv" I greeted him and peck his cheeks as I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Good morning, luv. Sleep well?" he asked and held my hand using his freehand and kissed it.

I nodded and we drove to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, my mind got clouded with thoughts like what If there is really something wrong, what if I am sick and other. I got cut out of my daydream when yoongi tapped my arm.

"hmm?" I asked and looked at him.

"is there something wrong?you have been staring off to nothing" he asked me.

"no, I'm fine " I said and give him a small smile.

A little while, we arrived at the hospital and we went to the front desk and told them about my appointment then they told us where to go and we went inside the doctors office.