ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜

Eunha's pov:

Weeks have passed and yoongi & I are now together for 3 months. These 3 months with him have been the best and he is the best boyfriend that I can ever ask for. But there is just one thing that I'm not happy about and it's the jinseo guy trying to get in my way and also trying to ask me out in which I decline every time and keep telling him that I have a boyfriend and I don't have time for games. Anyways, I got ready and fix my things to go to school. Me and seohee had made a plan about me picking her up and going together to school. So I quickly got dressed and head out to go and pick up seohee. I drove to her house and honk the car horn and texted her that I'm here now. After 2 minutes, she went out and got inside the passenger seat. "hey seohee, goo morning" I greeted her once she sat down. "good morning eunha, thanks for picking me up" she said. "no problem gurl" I replied and we drove off to school, not forgetting to make a drive thru to Mcdonalds to buy iced coffee for the both of us and breakfast burger. I parked the car when I found a parking spot available and we head out then walk to hallway of the school, get our things and go to the classroom. It's still early and we just decided to hangout in the classroom while waiting for the bell to ring, thankfully me and seohee have the same first class for today. Seohee decided to take a nap and she told me to wake her up if there are other people walking in already which I nodded at her. I got my phone out and placed it in front of me and decided to film a cover. I decided to sing "All I want - Olivia Rodrigo"

I have gotten into the song that I did not notice seohee woke up and is watching me at the same time other students entering the room. When I finished, that's when I only noticed that they are other students in the room and it made me shy because they heard me sing. "ya! Eunha, you don't need to be shy. You have already sang infront of the whole school you know" seohee reminded me while she playfully hit my arm. "I know but I still am not that used to attention ya know" I replied and we just talk about random stuff until the teacher came and we all put our attention and focus to the class.

~~Lunch Time~~

When lunch time came, I went ahead to the cafeteria and immediately lined up to buy food. When I got my food, I walk to where bts is and I greeted them with a smile. "Hey guy, how's school so far?" I asked them. "boring as usual, honestly I don't even know I need to be here, I just want my bed" jungkook answered. "I feel u, sometimes I question myself why the hell do I need to be here but then I would realize that education is very important. If you want to have a good and stable life then even if it gets boring and hard, don't give up until you get into the finish line" I replied to him while giving him a smile. "thanks, eunha. I appreciate it" he said thankful. "anytime" I smiled at him and we just eat and talk about stuff but then I felt yoongi tighten his arms around my waist and suddenly leaned to me and put his chin on my shoulder. "waeyo? Is there something wrong, luv?" I asked him a little concern. "jinseo" he growled. I was about to ask something when I heard jinseo call my name. "eunha" he called. "what do you want jinseo" I said in a monotone. "Can I talk to you real quick?" he asked. "talk" yoongi replied and I just looked at him with the 'be nice' look. "alone please" jinseo said. "fine, be quick" I replied and I look at yoongi and removed his arms around me. "hell no, I'm not going to let you talk to him alone" he said visibly pissed. "look lover boy, I'm not going to steal her from you. I'm just going to talk to her. That's all" jinseo said annoyed. "we'll talk over there, you can still see her and watch her" jinseo continued while pointing at the empty table in front of the table we are seating. "okay, fine" yoongi said coldly. "scream when he try to do something okay?" yoongi said. "yes, luv" I said and peck his lips and stood up then me and jinseo walk to the table. "starts talking" I said to jinseo. "I'm not here to piss you off anymore or do dirty. I just want to say sorry for annoying you and getting into your nerves for the past few weeks" he said sincerely which honestly surprised me. "wait, are you okay? You're not sick right? You're still the kang jinseo right?" I said a little dramatic while I put my hand on his forehead and removed it afterwards . "I'm ok eunha ssi. I actually changed school to change myself and I'm starting it by saying sorry to you" he said while looking down ashamed. "you're forgiven jinseo" I said. "really?" he piped up. "yeah, you did not even do anything bad beside annoying the life out of me to the point that I want to knock your head into the wall" I said honestly. "what makes you decide to say sorry and completely change? Well if you don't mind saying" I said. "Well, it's because of a girl I met when I first arrived here" he said flushed. "eyy, who's the lucky girl" I said whole raising my eyebrows at him. "her name is Lee sora" he said and I can clearly see that this guy had fallen in love with the said girl. "wait a minute, Lee sora?" I asked him to check if I heard the name right. "yeah, you know her?" he asked. "yes, she is one of my best friend" I told him. "O M G finally she won't be a single pringle anymore" I said and we both giggled. "why?" he asked. "Well, as you already know, I have a boyfriend" I said in which he nodded. "my other best friend also have a boyfriend and she is the only one single between us 3 and she keep saying to us and asking us when will she meet her 'Prince charming'" I told him laughing a little. "I had talked to her a week ago and she did told me that there is a guy that she became intrigued with and she said she thinks she liked him" I told him. "you know, Better make a move on her before someone beats you to it. For one, I don't know who's the guy he's talking about. I know you like her and I'm okay with it just make sure don't hurt her or else you will be facing my wrath" I said to him. "okay okay I won't" he said putting his hands to his side in a surrender. "can we be friends?" he asked. "yeah I would like to. But if you hurt my friend I'll break every single bone you have" I threatened him in which he gulped and nodded. I lend my hands to him in which he took and we shook hands. "okay, I better bring you back to your boyfriend cuz I can already sense that he is killing me through his glares" he said and we both laughed. We both stood up and walk back. "Well, he is my jealous boyfriend" I said. "it's obvious" he said and rolled his eyes. I went to my seat and when I sat down yoongi immediately put his arms around my waist. "it's nice talking to you eunha" he said and gave me a genuine smile. "no prob, if you need suggestions or help in plotting a plan for her, just approach me" I said to him and smiled. "I will keep that in mind" he replied. "don't hurt her, I'm warning you" I said to him. "I won't. Got to go Bye eunha" he said and bid goodbye which I returned the wave. When he's out, yoongi looked at me curiously. "what did you guys talked about?" he asked. "oh, he ask for my forgiveness in which I did forgave him. He also told me that he means no trouble and he is here to change" I told yoongi. "really? How are you sure?" he asked his eyebrow raised. "Because that guy had fallen inlove" I said and smiled at him. " love can really change you and make you find the happiness that you think does not even exist" I said. "with who is he inlove? With you?" yoongi asked his protective and jealous side appearing. "no, he knows that I'm taken. He is inlove with my friend" I told him. He relaxed and give me a smirk . "good. Because you are Mine luv" he said smirking. "I know" I said. "I know that since I agreed to be your girlfriend" I continued. And lunch just passed by just like that.

~Dismissal time~~

Finally, I can now go and be with my Bed. I waited for seohee at the locker because she will be going home with me. After a while she came out and put her things back in the locker and we head out to the parking lot and drove to her home to drop her off. When we arrived, she hugged me and thanked me then she went out and head to the door. She waved at me which I waved back but I did not drove off, not until she had gotten inside, when she did I drove off to my house, parked my car and went straight to my room and get ready for bed. When I finished getting ready, I texted yoongi a goodnight and how much I love him then turned off my phone then sink into the comfort of my bed and get the only thing that I wanted which is Sleep. I have been a little exhausted lately even though I don't do much. I'm really thinking of going to the hospital for a check up because my guts is telling me that something might be wrong with me. And as people say, listen to what your guys says cuz we don't know if it's true or not. After thinking for a while I finally have fallen asleep and went off to lalaland.

A/N: Hey ya'll I'm sorry to keep you waiting but I hope you like this chapter😄. Enjoy reading everyone and i tried my best writing this chapter. Stay safe always yeoreobun~ Health always comes first🙂~ Sending purple hearts for everyone 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 Stay safe always yeoreobun~ Health always comes first🙂~ Sending purple hearts for everyone 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜