ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up and did my morning routine because we will be meeting my unnies today and this will be the first time yoongi will meet them so I can't wait. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and dressed up. I decided to wear one of the outfits that we bought so that we can match.

When I finished, I went to yoongi and wake him up

"luv? Luv wake uppppppppp" I said while shaking him but he still won't move so I decided to jump on the bed.

"Min yoongi Wake uppp!!!" I said while jumping again to no avail.

He just got a pillow and put it on his face and groaned. I then get the pillow that he is using and used it to hit him.

"wake up min yoongi " I said.

"urghhh it's too early" he said and tried to get back to sleep.

"nah nope, wake up!!! Today is the day you will meet my unnies" I told him.

"5 more minutes" he groaned and I'm not having it so I pushed him off the bed which he fell with a thump.

"what was that for?" he said in annoyance when he stood up.

"well, you don't want to wake up luv, so I pushed you" I said and giggled.

"Because of what you did, give me a kiss" he told me while puckering his lips.

"nope" I said and moved away.

"no?why? " he asked in a fake hurt

"no kisses until you are finished getting ready" I told him and push him inside the bathroom.

"fine" he groaned and went ahead to do his morning routine.

I cleaned the room and by the time I finished cleaning, yoongi got out shirtless.

"oh yoongi, you're fi---" I looked at him and immediately regret that cuz now my face is red from embarrassment.

"uh---uhm wear your shirt yoongi!" I said and looked away.