𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

Today is the day that we will be finding the gender of the baby. I just had my ultrasound done last week but we don't want to find out about the gender that day so we asked the doctor if she can write it down on the paper that we gave and put it inside the envelope.

She agreed and did it with the 3 envelopes. Then on that day, we went to the cafe that I owned and told them to make a surprise cake, Blue if its a boy and Pink if its a girl.

And then we went to one of my closest friend's shop who does even styling party planning thing and told her about it. She had already told us to leave the designing to her and for us to take it as a late wedding gift which we're thankful for.

The party will be held at the cafe next week Saturday and I'm a little bit excited for it. I'm already 21 weeks pregnant and I can't wait for our little baby to be born.

Seohee has had a gender reveal 2 weeks ago and she will be having a baby boy which we're excited about too. It will be a gender reveal and baby shower.

After doing all that, we head back home. When we arrive, I cooked for the both of us and after that we ate and then we decided to have movie date/bonding.

~~Day of the party:

Today is the day of the party. Everyone can't wait to know the gender of the baby. We both got ready and head to the cafe.

When we arrived, the place is full of pink and blue balloons and stuff. Bts, our family, and my other close friends are here to celebrate with us. We had played some games here and there and then just spend time and chat with each other.

We then ate and did 2 more games until its time for the reveal. We had asked for a big box to be placed with pink balloons if it's a girl and blue if it's a boy. We went in front where the big box is placed and we cut the ribbons then count to 3 to open it.

"3! 2! 1!" we all chanted and we both opened the box and blue balloons came out of the box with blue smoke.

"it's a boy!!" I squeeled and yoongi hugged me and smiled at me.

"Woohooo!!! It's a boy!!" they all cheered. Seohee went towards me and congratulated us.

"bestie our sons will be playmates once they gow up" she said and I nodded happily. Then bts went towards me and each gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna teach your child how to cook and be handsome like his uncle" Jin said.

"I'm gonna teach your child how to be strong and sing" jungkook said.

"I'm gonna teach your child how to be a lady's man" jimin said.

"ya!! Are you going to make my son be a playboy or something?" yoongi said and we just laughed at them.

We just chatted a little while until it was time for them to go. We both thanked all of them for coming and we head home to call it a day. Being pregnant did make me get tired easily and all I want to do is sleep or eat.

But me and yoongi can't wait for our little Prince to be here. And for sure he would be spoiled by his uncles and father so I better prepare myself to be firm cuz I know I would be that.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/N: hi hello annyeong yeorobun 😀. How have guys been? I hope you all stay safe. And I also hope you guys would read my new book, Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜