ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

Yoongi's pov:

Yoongi's pov:

"I just can't believe that eunha forgot our monthsary" I huffed.

"hey yoongi hyung! What's with that long face?" jimin asked me.

"eunha forgot our monthsary" I told him.

"she just might be very busy that's why she forgot it hyung. I'm sure she doesn't mean it" namjoon said.

"you're right" I said and sighed. We went home because it's just half day and I went straight to my room.

"hyung, you don't wanna eat lunch?" taehyung asked.

"nah, I'm not hungry anyways. If you need something I'll just be in my room" I said and they all nodded.

I walked to my room and decided to take a nap. I already bought a flowers and cookies for eunha, I had put it in the car and supposedly I'm going to take her out for a lunch date but it didn't happen,

"*sigh* oh well, I will just give it her if I  see her" I said to myself and fell asleep.

I felt someone brushing my hair and placed a kiss on my cheek. I decided to open my eyes and see who is it, only to be surprised by eunha.

"happy 1st monthsary my luv" she greeted me.

"you're here" I said and hugged her. She gave me her gift and I opened it. I smiled at her and thanked her.

"I thought you forgot" I told her and pouted.

"no I did not. I'm sorry I acted like I forgot in order to prepare a gift for you" she said.

"it's okay, atleast your here now" I told her.

"would you like to go on a date with me luv?" I asked her.

"yes, I would love to" she said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"ok then, I'm just going to get ready real quick then we can go now" I told her and went ahead to get ready.