ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Eunha's Pov :

Eunha's Pov :

It's a Saturday morning and I woke up from my peaceful sleep to do my morning routine at 8am. After doing my morning routine, I head down stairs to only see my two sisters eating breakfast. So I ran towards them and hug them.

"Unniedeulllll!!!!" I squeeled running down the stairs to greet my sisters.

"Good morning our baby sister" Eunji unnie said.

"Good Morning our sissy" Tiffany unnie greets me.

"Good morning unniedeul ~ I miss you so much" I hug each of them.

We all sat down and eat breakfast while chatting with them. After eating breakfast, they told me that they just dropped by to spend breakfast together and they have to return to their company afterwards.

"Unnies, Can I come with youuuu???? Pleaseeee" I asked them.

"Why? What will you do there?" They asked me.

"I Wanted to see Subin oppa and Victon then NCT 127 oppas. Pretty please" I explained to them.

"Okay, tomorrow you can go to SM ent with me. But for now, you will come with Eunji" Tiffany unnie said.

"Okay unnie, thank youuu" I replied.

We went out of the house and head to Plan A ent. While we are on our way,we stop at a restaurant to buy them lunch and continue to drive. After 20 minutes, we arrived at the entertainment and went inside then went to their practice room. Before i enter the room, I knock 3 times to let them know there is someone outside.

" come in" Someone said.

"Oppasss!!!" I said and walked inside the room

"Who are you?" Byungchan asked me making my smile falter.

"what? You forgot about me? Okay then, it's nice meeting you I guess. Here's the food for you guys" I placed the food on the floor and was about to leave the room.

"We're just joking with our dongsaeng. Why would we even forget youu?" Seungsik oppa said.

"Yeahhh, we're sorry" Seungwoo said.

We all sat down and chat with each other while they ate the burgers that I brought for them and just spend our time together laughing or chatting.

Then while they practice, they let me stay and watch them do so. After that, I bid to them to visit Apink unniedeul for a bit and we all head out to eat outside together by 6pm.

I arrived home by 8pm and went straight to do my night routine however, I did not go straight to bed but sat at a piano that we have downstairs to play for an hour until I got so sleepy. I head upstairs and fell asleep right away.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟬 / 𝟮𝟭