ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Eun Ha's Pov:

Eun Ha's Pov:

Taehyung pulled me to sit down beside him and at that point I knew I'll be in one hell of a ride. I looked around and saw all of the girls glaring at me. If looks could kill, I will be buried 200 ft below by now. Wanting to get out of this situation right away, I reluctantly pat taehyung on his shoulder.

"Taehyung, I think I should go right now" I told him.

"Whyyy? You just got here and I want to introduce my friends to you" He pointed at his friends.

"Next Time and I don't want to be killed by your fan girls" I whispered to him.

"Don't mind them eunha" taehyung said.

"I can't taehyung, I don't want any type of trouble for my first year in college. I have to leave now, thank you for inviting me to sit with you" I thanked him with a small smile.

I was about to leave and get the hell out of the situation when taehyung and the guy beside me pulled me to sit back down.

"You said, the reason why you do not want to hang out and eat with us is because you don't want any trouble. Am i right?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"yes that's correct" I replied and sigh knowing that I will have to deal with the consequences later on even if I don't want to.

Taehyung stood up and gets the  attention of the people at the cafeteria.

"Everyone! Listen Up!!" He said.

"I just want to say that this girl right here is my best friend . If I  see you hurting,bullying and making fun of her I will not hesitate to report you to the principal. And if I see that she is crying or has bruises, you're all dead. Do I make myself clear?? " He said.

" Yes" I heard people murmur.

"What?? I can't hear you!!" He made them repeat what they replied.

"Yes" Everyone repeated this time a bit louder.

"Good!" He smiles and sat back down.

"What was that for???" I whispered-yelled at him because of what he just did

"what do you mean" He showed me his box smile and I glared at him.

"You know what I mean, Kim Taehyung ssi. Why did you do that? " I said.

"Simple . So that you won't be afraid to be close to us and to protect you. I want to be your friend, Eun ha" Taehyung said.

"But you didn't have to do what you did" I told him.

" I know that we just met but I want you to be my friend. And I don't have that many  friends that are girls but when I met you, I knew from the start that you are different from others. So, Would you like to be my friend? " Taehyung told me.

"Sure, I'd love to be your friend. Thanks for what you did by the way even if you shouldn't have done that" I thanked him.

"that's what friends are for and your very welcome, Eun ha" Taehyung said.

"Hyung, mind introducing us to your new friend?" the guy beside me asked taehyung who nodded happily.

" Oh right, Eunha they are my bandmates Bts. Guys please introduce yourself to her" Taehyung said.

"Hi Eunha, My name is Kim Namjoon and I'm the group's leader. It's nice to meet you" A guy who have dimples introduced himself.

"Hello Namjoon ssi" I smiles at him.

"Hi, My name is Jin. It's so nice to meet you" The guy who's handsome--oh who am I kidding? Everyone's handsome.

"Hi, Name is Min yoongi" The guy who looks like a cat lazily introduced themselves.

"Hi, My name is Park Jimin and I'm a part of a Dance club. It's nice to meet you" We shake each others hand.

"Hi, My name is Jung Hoseok, you can call me Jhope" The guy who smiles brightly introduced himself.

"Hello Eunha, I'm Jeon Jungkook, It's nice to meet you" The guy who looks like a bunny introduced himself.

"It's also nice to meet you BTS" I smiled at them and we casually chat with each other until the bell rang.

// Dismissal time //

I head to my locker to put my books back inside and grab my homework to put inside my bag. After that, I decided to walk back home since I am not a part of any clubs.

Once I'm home, I realized that I'm home alone, my sisters probably left to go back to their dorms & apartment since they have their own lives. I walk up stairs to my room and did my night routine then fixed my room a bit. I then went back downstairs to eat dinner.

I now am currently staying inside my room to do advance reading for some of my lectures for history and literature subject. By 9pm, I decided to go to sleep with a lot of things running in my mind. I must be prepared for what's to come tomorrow. Who knows what will those girls do??

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟭𝟵 / 𝟮𝟭