ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

Yoongi's Pov:

Dream:

"let's break up yoongi" eunha told me with tears flowing out in both of our eyes. "no, no please don't leave me" I begged her. "I'm sorry but it's for the best" she said. And I followed her then she suddenly crossed a busy road. "Eunha!! Move out" I shouted when I saw a truck coming. She looked at me with fear and shock. "I love you" she mouthed and the truck hit her making her fly across the road. "Nooo!!!" I shouted

~~~~~~end of dream

I woke up screaming and breathing heavily with sweat running through my body.

"NO!!!!" I screamed and jolted awake shaken. It made Eunha woke up and quickly try to calm me down.

"w-what's wrong luv?" she asked while caressing my arms clearly sleepy but concerned.

"i--I had a bad dream" I told her with tears in my eyes. She fixed herself and layed in bed then patted the place next to her.

"Come here luv" she told me and I waste no time and went into her embrace.

"i--I saw you laying in my arms lifeless. I--I thought I lost you" I told her and she looks at me and wiped the tears that is streaming down my face.

" it's just a nightmare luv" she said calming me down.

"I'm safe, I'm not going anywhere. Go back to sleep luv, I'll be here when you wake up" she reassured me.

She ran her fingers through my hair and without knowing I then went back to sleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up still in her arms. I look at her to see that she's already awake and is watching some kdrama. She noticed me that I'm already awake.

"good morning" she said while smiling at me.

" good morning luv" I replied to her.

"what time is it?" I asked her.

"it's 9 am. Let's go downstairs to cook breakfast" she said and I nodded. We went down and she head to the kitchen while I followed her.

"What do you want to eat luv?" she asked me.

"I want waffles" I told her.

"okay, waffles it is then" she said then started making it, I just looked at her with adoration on how she is good at cooking. I didn't know that she finished and was staring at her for so long until she spoke.

"Luv? Luv? Are you okay? You have been staring at me ever since I started cooking" she asked me concerned.

"yeah, I'm fine luv. I'm just thinking...." I told her and look away.