ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

We went to his car and drove to his place. When we arrived I am in aww at how the house looks.

"Woah, your house is nice and big too" I said.

"Well, the seven of us lives here so yeah" he said.

"oh right" I replied. He lead me inside and we both went to his room.

"sit down first, I'll just pack" he told me and I sat down on his bed.

"oh luv, can I stay at your house for a week?" he ask me. I looked at him and nodded. "sure, you can " I asked him.

"Yey! Thanks luv" he said and went to me then kissed my cheeks.

"Why do you want to stay at my house though?" I asked his curiously.

"cuz I miss my luv" he said and give a small smile.

"but we just saw each other yesterday" I told him.

"I know but I miss your hug and your cooking too" he said and pouted. I giggled at his cuteness and went to him.

"you so cute" I said and peck his pouting lips. He smirked at me and pointed at his lips.

"what" I said and tilted my head a little at the side.

"one more" he said and smirked at me.

"no. Go and finish packing or else I'll leave and won't allow you to stay at my house" I tried to scare him.

"okay, I'll pack real quick" he said. I stood up and went to a mirror to take a mirror selfie when he went and back hugged me.

"ya! I'm taking a selfie" I said.

"let's both take a picture together" he said. "okay" I replied and take the picture.

"send it to me luv" he said.

"okay and I'll post this on Instagram" I told him and smiled.

He went and finished packing. He left and put his bag in the car and went back inside.

"let's go luv" he said and I nodded. We head out and drove to my house. He used his free hand and held my hand then kissed it. I just had luck and captured it on my phone.

"aww, I will cherish this pic" I told him.

" what pic? " he asked.

" I took a pic of you kissing my hand" I said.

"send it to mee" he said to me.

"I will when we arrive" I said.

Not long after, we had arrived my house, I got out and opened the gate and let him park the car while I opened the door. He got out of the car, holding his bag and my bouquet of flower that he gave me and I let him in.