ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Eunha's Pov :

Eunha's Pov :

I was woken up by my stupid alarm clock at 5am today and It took me a ton of effort not to break my alarm clock. I have accidentally broken about 4 alarm clock due to the annoying ringing that wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I hate school with a passion but I even have a choice? I begrudgingly went to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

After all those jazz, I head downstairs only to be greeted by our 2 maids which I greet them back with a smile. Honestly they're the closest that I have to a parents because my parents are always not home due to their business ventures. They even forgot to attend my gradeschool & highschool graduation because they told me that their business is way more important. Such a great and loving parents I have right? Hope you heard my sarcasm there.

I saw my 2 sisters eating breakfast at the dining table so I walk to where they are and greet them with a hug .

"Good morning my 2 beautiful unnies" I hugged the both of them.

"Good morning our baby" they both kissed my cheek.

"Are you excited for your first day of College?" Eunji unnie asked.

"Yes unnie I am" I excitingly replied.

"No I'm not. I would rather stay in bed " my mind said but I shook it off and ate my breakfast because I have to on time at the school since as I have said, it's my first day of school.

After breakfast, I grabbed my things, bid goodbye to my 2 sisters and head outside to start walking to school. I do have a car but I decided to walk today since it's a great day to do so and it's just 5-7minutes walk from home.

While walking, I started to think about the possible things that might happen since I'm a freshman at school which means I know nobody in school except for my best friend, seohee since she will also be studying there. It's just that her course is Business Marketing while I'm a Business Economics student.

I arrived in school about an hour and a half early so I decided to venture around the school to be familiarized with the school ground and also to prevent from any embarrassing moments in the coming days.

While I am walking, I bumped into what I first thought is a wall but when I looked up, it's actually a person.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention" I said.

"No it's okay, it's not entirely your fault. I also wasn't paying attention tp where I was going" The tall man helped me picked up the books that fell from my grasp and gave it back to me.

"T-thank you and I'm sorry again" I looked down, not wanting to look at his eyes.

"No problem, just be careful miss" The handsome man said and I nodded walking away but got stopped by him.

"Wait miss, I didn't catch your name. What's your name?" The guy asked me.

" Oh uhhh My name is Jung Eun Ha" I introduced myself.

"Hi eunha, I'm Kim Taehyung or V for short. It's nice to meet you" We shake our hands.

"It's nice to meet you too. I have to go now" I politely said.

" Alright, Hope to see you around Eunha Ssi" Taehyung waved at me and I walk away

I Walk towards the schools garden and sat down on a bench to spend my time since it's too early and to also take in what the hell just happened.

"W..What the Heck had just happened?? Aishhhh Why do I need to be clumsy today in front of a HANDSOME MAN? On My FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" I said to myself.

I gotta admit though, He's freakin Handsome and surprisingly enough, He didn't got mad or pissed because I ended up bumping to him earlier but he helped me retrieve my books and even said sorry for also not paying attention. He's literally a good looking yet Kind man.

// Start of the class //

I walked to where my classroom is at and luckily, the teacher is not here yet so I took a seat on the back beside the window which is vacant. Not long after, our teacher arrived and all of us stood up to greet her.

"Hi Good Morning Class" Ms. Song JiHye said.

"Good Morning Ms. Song JiHye"

"Please take a Sit Class" Ms. Song said.

"Class, We have a transferee who will be joining us today. Ms. Jung, please stand here in front and introduce yourself for the class to know who you are" Ms. Song said.

"Hi, My name is Jung Eun Ha. I'm a transferee and it's nice to meet you" i bowed.

"Thank you, Ms. Jung. Please go back to your seat" Ms. Song said and the lessons started.

// Skip time to lunch time //

I head to the cafeteria for lunch and bought my food. I was trying to find vacant seats when someone yelled my name. The person who called for me is none other than Kim Taehyung who was waving his hand at me. Girls in the cafeteria all stared at me with jealousy and glaring at me while whispering such things with each other.

"Ohhh boii this IS bad. Very bad" I whispered to myself and mentally sighed.

"H-hey taehyung ssi. Thank you for offering me to sit with you but I have somewhere else to go" I refused politely and was about to leave but failed to do so.

"I want to know more about you Eun ha ssi so come and sit with us just for today" Taehyung said.

"Uhhhh that would be a bad idea. Maybe next time?" I asked while silently wishing he'll agree.

"Come onnnn, sit with us" He stood up and drag me to sit down beside him.

"Aishhhh Kim Taehyung!!!" I mentally groaned.

"If you'll get attacked with girls then it's your fault eun ha for not trying hard to say no" my mind says.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟭𝟵 / 𝟮𝟭