ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

I woke up because my alarm clock decided it's time for me to wake up. I checked my phone and when I saw that it's Friday, I smiled right away knowing that tomorrow means no school so I can sleep in late. Today, I decided to fix myself a bit and picked the clothes that I will be wearing. I then went inside the bathroom and do my morning routine.

I am wearing a dark blue jeans, copper colored top and a white cardigan paired with white sneakers, the necklace I received from my best friend Linzy before she passed away from cancer

Whenever I miss her, I will wear this necklace because this is the last gift she gave me and this is the necklace that she always wear a lot. It does makes me feel special knowing that she gave me her favourite necklace but I just wish she's here with me.

Lastly the bracelet my sister, Tiffany gave me last year on my birthday. I tied my hair into a half bun then grabbed my bag. I decided to just drop by at a cafe for breakfast so I walk outside and start my 7 minute walk to school. I dropped by to grab an Ice Americano and a bagel then walk to the campus.

I arrived at my school to see that there are only few students so I went to the music room and ate my breakfast. After eating, I plugged my phone to the mini speaker and sing Fall by Janine Teñoso. This song is good and even though it's an english song I still like it. I started singing have of the song.

Lyrics:

She woke up one day
Without a smile on her face
Inhaling all the pain
So that her tears would go away
Choosing to forget the promises she made
To the one she loved yesterday

Can it be that possibly easy
To let go
Of the things that mattered dearly before all became a blur
Before love became
The source of her melancholy
Preparing all her words as she breathed slowly

I'm sorry
I'm letting you go
It's over
I can't keep holding on
I can't pretend anymore
To love you at all
When I knew
I only wanted the fall