Introduction

"Sophie, they're beautiful."

     "They really are," Sophie whispered in awe.

     Their first babies. She was stunning, she had her parent's light blonde hair and one brown eye, one blue. He was amazing, with his dirty blonde hair and ice blue eyes. He was going to be a nightmare in his teenage years, Sophie could see it. He looked exactly like Keefe. Although the babies were crying, Sophie could see the beauty that shone in her newborns. And wisdom.

     It was amazing, knowing what it felt like to be a mother. To hold a newborn baby in your arms and be able to say it's yours. And for Sophie to hold two...It was an honor. Sophie felt so proud.

     And when the girl spoke Sophie's name, called her Mama, when the boy spoke Keefe's name, called him Dada, Sophie practically burst into happy tears.

But not just for that reason, because she finally got to call her babies by a name.

Ella Bree Foster-Sencen and Jackson Jay Foster-Sencen.

     Sophie really was proud.

     Little did she know how proud she would be so many years later.

Hey! It's an intro to another book! Whadda ya know!

This was suggested to me by the wonderful Lemxn_Breeze , who I thank so much for giving me this great idea! She said, and I quote:

"Pls make another one! A sequel maybe! Where everyone's married and... well, you can do the rest!"

This is actually great that someone wanted me to do this, because I have actually wanted to do this for a while too but I had too many things going on. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Word count: 278

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~