Chapter Fifteen Intro: Rehearsals

Side note before we get started here: the following few chapters are going to be mainly revolved around Jackson and Ella. I'm sorry if that annoys you, but you are free to comment right here if you have an idea on how I could include more of Luna, Luke, Cecelia, and Darla. Thanks!

     Jackson's POV

     It was the day after finding out the roles, and everyone who got a role was told to come to the music room after school so they could get scripts and do a bit of a run-through, have everyone get used to their roles, do a few exercises, and get to know one another.

     Jackson was very excited. Although Ella was the only thing on his mind. He felt bad for Ella, and they were on thin ice since they hadn't gotten over their conversation yesterday (she had locked herself in her room the rest of the day), she was still at rehearsals and hopefully she could still have fun.

"Alright. First, let's go through the script together. Everyone has highlighted their lines, yes?" Mr. Dewal instructed.

"Yes," everyone said.

"Good. Now we'll start off with Jared, playing Bo."

This is when the Ballad starts...

Short, yes, I get it. But this will be continue tomorrow. Please don't hate me. *flinches* Thanks for reading!

Word count: 233

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~