Chapter Eleven: Trip Back In Time

I was thinking. And I realized...that first day of school? I never wrote the parents night out!!! So I thought...why not write it?
And here we are.
So we are taking a trip back in time. To what should've been chapter two.
(Just know Tam wasn't there...)

Keefe's POV

"It's just like old times guys!" Keefe said as the group walked around Atlantis.

"Yeah," Sophie said as she linked arms with Keefe. He still got sparks.

     "Mmhmm," Biana muttered.

     "You guys seem so melancholy! What's going on?"

     "Just thinking about Tam. He's always working late, despite the fact that he doesn't need to," Biana sighed.

     "Oh," Keefe said meaningfully. "I'm sorry. And by beautiful wife, what's the matter with you?"

     Keefe smiled. After being married for 15 years, it was still crazy to think he got the girl he always wanted. That he could call her his wife.

     "I didn't mean to sound melancholy," Sophie said as she kissed his cheek.

     "Hmm. Okay."

     "Anyway, what do we wanna do tonight?" Dex asked with a grin.

     "Well, we should set a good example for our kids. So...let's play a kids game that we probably are too old to play but our kids are still too young to!" Sophie smirked.

     "I think I know what you're implying," Linh said.

     "Spin the Bottle?" Fitz asked.

     "Exactly what I was thinking," Sophie and Linh said at the same time.

     "Jinx!"

     Later on, after everyone got dinner, Dex went and got an empty lemonade bottle.

     "After all these years, were still obsessed with lemonade," Dex said as he shook his head.

     "I think it's just you," Miranda commented. (In case you didn't read my book Pieces of Parchment, Miranda is my OC and Fitz's wife.)

     "Well-" Dex started, "yeah."

     They all laughed.

     "Now that we've got the bottle," Marella started, "let's play!"

     So they all got into a circle and Marella spun first.

     "Ah!" She said as she jumped back into Dex's arms. "It's spinning..."

     "Honey, that's what bottles do when you fling them clockwise."

     "Whatever," Marella said as she rolled her eyes.

     "Ooh!" Fitz said. "Keefe!"

     "Uh...I don't want her kissing my man!" Sophie said.

     "Sophie, you suggested the game."

     "Well I still don't want you kissing him!"

     "Okay, then you do it!"

     "Fine," Sophie said as she turned to her left and pressed her lips on Keefe's.

     Keefe deepened the kiss a bit. He felt so warm, and fuzzy. Soon Marella said, "Okay, I think that's enough!"

     Somehow, by the time Sophie spun the bottle, she ended up sitting in Keefe's lap.

     "Uh...Fitz!"

     Keefe wished he could roll his eyes and go 'bleh' when Sophie pressed her lips on his. Thankfully, she pulled away right away.

     "That was weird," They said at the same time.

     "Good weird or bad weird?" Linh asked curiously.

     "Like...weird weird," Sophie said.

     "If it's too weird, can we just stop playing?" Biana asked.

     "I'd be happy to," Wylie said.

     Yay! It ended! I don't have to write any more! I'm seriously SO tired right now...ugh. So bye, thanks for reading and I'll see you next chapter!

     Shoutout to...

JeffThePyrokenetic , thank you for checking out my story!

     Word count: 551

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~