Chapter Eighteen: Fun With The Son

Keefe's POV (Keefe Sencen Fan Club can I get a round of applause in the comments?)

"DAD! I HAVE A PROBLEM!" Jackson yelled as he walked up the stairs with a slumped back.

"We've had this conversation multiple times. Inside voice," Keefe responded. "But tell me the problem?"

"More girl drama...and also..." Jackson paused.

Keefe raised his eyebrows. Having a son was so fun. "Ooh, do tell!"

The blond rolled his eyes. "I got my first kiss."

     Suddenly Keefe heard a loud noise. It sounded like squealing. He realized a split-second later he was he one making the noise. "Really? With who? What happened? Did you like it? How long did it last? Why the heck are you kissing girls at 11?"

     Jackson blinked. "That's a lot of questions. I think we eat the same cereal (Hopefully you got that he was eating cereal in the first chapter and it made him have a lot of questions and he very hyped up) . And with Sarah, it was weird, I may have liked it, it didn't last that long, and I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST HAPPENED!"

     Keefe shook his head. "Oh no...so that's the girl drama."

     Jackson looked everywhere but at Keefe as he responded, saying, "It's like you go to my school."

     "Nah," Keefe said as he ruffled his sons hair, "your social life is just boring and predictable. Also, dads know all. Don't ever think otherwise."

     "Rude!" Jackson exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips. "And I think what just happened was very interesting, excuse you!"

     "Whatever. So...how did you guys end up kissing?"

     "You sound like Ella's other fiends when they come over. 'Ooh, I need to know exactly what happened, what time, and how you felt! Spill the tea!'"

     "They're starting to effect my brain. Gotta admit it doesn't feel the best. But anyway...continue!"

     "Okay. So we were walking down the halls-"

     "Wait. Do you have popcorn?"

     "DAD!"

     "I know, I know," Keefe groaned.

     "We we're walking down the halls and decided to rehearse the script. Soon it got to the point where we were supposed to kiss on the cheek, and we decided to practice it. Then I leaned in to her cheek, and she turned her head and we kissed. She said she heard a noise, and sure enough Mr. D, the musical theater guy was there.

     "Later I was about to come home and Darla walked up behind me. Long story short, we talked, she got mad at me because she saw me and Sarah kiss too, she started on this rant about positive and negative charges which made absolutely no sense, and then I told her what actually happened, she was happy, and then she asked if I enjoyed the kiss, and now she's mad at me again."

     "That was a lot. Also, that was quite long. But that's not the point. 1: what are you doing here talking to me? Go talk to Darla! And 2: do you like Sarah, or do you like Darla?"

     Jackson frowned. "That's the problem, Dad. I don't know which one I like. I think I might like both. But...I know Darla likes me, and I think Sarah might too. So I don't know what to do."

     Keefe scratches his head. "Well, maybe don't go hailing Darla just yet. I think you need to figure out this, and then go talk to both of them 1-1."

     "Thanks. Sometimes you're not that much of a kid."

     "You're welcome. Glad you're sometimes as mature as you should be."

Man, I'm tired! But new chapter! *throws confetti* WOOHOO! I know, I know, I'm lousy at updating. But who cares! You just read The Most Embarrassing Talk Ever. did that make up for me not updating?

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone and I'll see you in the next chapter, which should be coming out soon!

Word count: 655

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~