Chapter Twenty: 1K Special P2

Be prepared for.....guests! They will be appearing in this chapter. Thank you to those of you who gave me characters to add in! And now...let's get started!

Ro's POV (bet you weren't expecting that!)

Ro walked around the room of where the soldiers train. "Looking good everyone. Wait, Tats, what are you doing? Up on your feet, now."

Ro sighed dramatically. "Bo, can you handle the soldiers? I need to do something," she said as she realized she might be late for her event.

Bo looked at Ro with a confused expression. "Sure, but what do you need to do?"

"It's something for Keefe. He said I haven't seen him in a while and we needed to...prank like old times? And to meet him in the Foxfire gym?"

"Sounds...like Keefe. Have fun I guess," Bo grumbled.

"Shouldn't you say something else?"

"Uh....love you?"

"Love you too, but don't you want to say something for Sophie?"

"Oh. Tell her I said hi, and that I hope her and Keefe are doing well."

Ro smiled. "I will."

Ro walked away soon after that, glad that Bo's mood was improving. As for their relationship...it was getting better. Ro and Bo got used to each other, and started acting more like a couple would. But Ro shoved that out of her mind, excited to see her pranking buddy as she leaped over to Foxfire.

She grinned happily. So many memories were made at Foxfire, and Ro hadn't set foot in it in well over a few years. So as Ro opened the doors, she took everything in slowly. Still the same old annoying, sparkly place, although Ro didn't mind it as much now.

Soon Ro walked into the gym, completely prepared for Keefe to blast her with something like he used to. When nothing came, Ro said, "Keefe? You there?" and walked out of her hiding spot.

"Ro!" He said. "You're just in time!"

"For wha..." Ro asked. And then she saw the people sitting and waiting, the lights dimmed, the red curtains about to be drawn. "You didn't."

Keefe grinned. "I did. Did you bring Bo?"

"No, someone had to watch the trainees."

"So, hows life been? Last time I saw you was when Ella and Jackson were babies."

"It's been boring, although I can't say I've missed the sparkles," Ro shuddered, "ew. But I wish I got to see you and your Blondie and your mini Blondies more."

"Yeah," Keefe sighed. "It was fun pranking."

Ro grinned. "Yeah. Do you remember that time when-" Ro couldn't even finish her sentence before laughing. She knew Keefe knew what she meant though.

"You mean when we-" he couldn't help laughing too.

"Speaking of pranking, isn't that why you called me here?"

"Yeah, But first I wanted you to watch this show so you could really feel the reason to prank. But don't prank me. Prank my 'mini Blondies'."

Ro gasped. "But that would be mean!"

"Oh, come on. Has Bo turned you into a softie?"

"Joking, joking, I'm all in."

"Okay, then watch this. It's about to start."

Ro flinched at what they do. She grumbled, mock-clapped, and pouted. "This is not fun," Ro whispered to Keefe.

"Oh shut it. It'll get more interesting later," Keefe whispered back.

It did. Apparently Jackson and this other girl, Sarah were supposed to kiss? They did, and then the play ended.

"Did you allow your son to do that?" Ro asked.

"I mean...why not?"

"He's only...like...9!" Ro said loudly.

"Actually, he's 11. Maybe you should visit more often," Keefe commented.

"Being a Queen is hard. My job doesn't allow much time for things like this."

"Ro, we miss you so much," Sophie said. Ro forgot she was sitting there.

"Yeah, I miss you guys too. But I have to do what I have to do whether I like it or not."

Sophie and Keefe frown. Ro turned her attention towards the boy coming towards them.

"Did you like it? Did I do well? Wait...who's this?"

"You did great, sweetie! I loved it," Sophie said.

"This is Ro. The real Ro," Keefe introduced.

"His best pranking friend. Don't be surprised if you find something in your locker tomorrow," she grinned.

Jackson backed away. "You know what, I'm gonna just...go over there."

Ro laughed as she fist-bumps Keefe. "Boom."

"What was the point of that?" Sophie asked.

  "To make Jackson think we're pranking him. Then we'll make it seem like it's from someone else," Ro said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sarah? Ella?"

"Hehe...no."

"Not me!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Some sacrifices have to be made."

     Thanks for reading! I don't know if that was interesting to you or not but...hopefully you liked this! Thank you all so much for 1K and there will hopefully be a new chapter tomorrow!

Word count: 816

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~