prologue

- what's this feeling -
"umm why did he
follow me?"

derek was currently in his room, crying his eyes as his parents were fighting downstairs. they were on the edge of getting divorce. his thoughts as tears streamed down his face was, "was they fighting because of me?"

he didn't even want to walk downstairs because he didn't want to get between it. he keeps thinking it's his fault, because they started fighting right when he came out gay.

he didn't want to be the bother tho, but if he leaves, he doesn't have anywhere to live but the streets.

he gets so sensitive over things, especially when someone is fighting in the same place as him, like his parents are doing. it kills him to hear hateful words coming from their mouths.

he is scared of heights, but he decided to sit on the roof of his room. when he sat on it, he immediately broke down crying, like heard.

his neighbors can hear him crying and his parents fighting, but right now, he doesn't care. all he cares about if his parents are going to get a divorce. he loves both of his parents and he can't stand seeing them like this.

he used to have so many friends, but he barely leaves the house anymore. all his friends left him because they thought he was boring.

all he does is stay in his room, crying his eyes out. he get hungry but waits until his parents are fighting before heading down there.

half of what's happening.
there that is..