seventeen

this chapter going to be longer than the others..

the two boys were on the bed, watching grey's anatomy. as they should. derek lying across kobe's lap, turning his head to stare at the screen in front of them. his legs were on the other side of the bed, and he lie on his tummy while his hips on kobe's, his medium ass in kobe's face.

he must be gaining weight kobe thought. after all, they been eating popcorn which derek happily shoveling into his mouth. this brought a smile on the older's face, seeing his boyfriend eat without thinking.

"he's so hot. he's so so so hot i want him to rail me," derek whined. "kobe make him fall in love with me."

kobe laughed.

"who? mark? he's like forty five, de." derek huffed in detest.

"he's so hot though!" kobe just chuckled again, shaking his head.

"derek, he's very attractive but he's fictional." derek allowed a sigh of sadness to escape his lips.

"yeah... but he's confident and cocky, just how i like in men." he then giggled, adding on, "mark sloan is my celebrity crush."

"what about me?" kobe tested. "and i'm not cocky." derek sat up a bit, instead accidentally falling back down.

"yes you are too! you're so cocky! you can't be my celebrity crush because we're both celebrities so it's not the same."

"i am not cocky!" kobe exclaimed. derek shoved his ass rudely into kobe's face as he spoke.

"yes you are too!" he responded.

"no i am not!" kobe huffed. "and how am i anyways?"

the younger crawled out of his lap and walked into the center of the room. he then slowly removed his shirt, mocking his boyfriend in an annoying voice.

"oh look, i'm kobe morris, and i have the best abs in the world." he then rolled his eyes, running his hands over his nonexistent abs, and it was actually over the material of the lingerie he was wearing, but he figured kobe got the point. "and i'm soooooo sexy," the younger whined, running his hand through his soft hair. "and better than that, all the girls swoon over me, because i'm kobe morris!"

kobe rolled his eyes also, leaning back against the headboard more.

"oh haha." he replied. "i don't do that."

instead of giving up, derek contiuned his act.

"and my boyfriend derek is also a thirty trap on tiktok, and he's hot as fuck, but he still calls me daddy because i'm just that sexy, and i know i am. and i have that stupid smirk on my face every five minutes because i'm so goddamn attractive I get away with it."

kobe arched his eyebrows a bit, surprised derek cursing that much. then again, it was kobe's expression and kobe cursed.

"i do not do that." he said, having said playful expression on his face while saying so.

derek then unbottomed his jeans, and leaned his shoulders back, walking around and contiuning pretending to be kobe, and enjoying himself.