twenty one

it was day three of tour and they will be leaving in two days.
kobe and derek definitely can't wait to get home so they can actually hang with each other without having a manager around or anything.

it's still stupid that they can't even have boyfriend time
because the manager of gays or lesbians. the fake girlfriend
was even lesbian but she can't be able to be seen with her girlfriend either, unless she sneaks and sees her.

kobe definitely knows, the mom will figure something out where they can hang with each other or they won't go on tour, because the moms are pissed about that situation. you should support anyone what so ever.

"kobe wake up!!" crystal yelled shaking him awake.
"why it's so early" he groaned.

"get your lazy ass up and get dressed because we have to go meet our fans today" "oh yeah, i'm going chill"

kobe walked over to his suitcase before pulling a pair of white jeans, and black hoodie with designs on the front with his black air forces, before making his way into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

he knows for a fact he will see derek, but they can't hug or anything on stage. truthfully the fans knows about them dating but they can't say anything bc they will get the manager mad.

he knows that kobe and derek are upset that they can't see each other but he doesn't know, crystal is helping them see each other without the manager knowing. kobe knows he has to pay her back, so he's going to help her see her girlfriend too.

once he was finished getting ready, he walked out of the bathroom fully dressed before heading to his phone to see derek texting him.

he quickly texted him back before him and crystal headed out of the room before seeing derek walking out of the room.

instead of derek taking the elevator like he does, instead he took the stairs, since kobe is in the elevator so they don't get
in trouble. what kobe doesn't know is that derek but he couldn't get to him bc of the fucking manager. he's not going to tell kobe because it will make kobe pissed and he will get kicked out of the tour.

once they got to the floor, all of them.. they seen the manager waiting on them before heading over to him.

"alright let's go you two and derek" the manager said before they all heading out of the hotel to the bus.

they all got in before the manager put derek in the far back so he was away from kobe, while the two were in front with each other bc of the manager.

once they made it to the venue, they got off the bus before heading inside to see fans screaming and crying for them.

"OMG ITS KOBE!!! CAN I GET A PICTURE?!!!"

kobe smiled before heading over to the fan before taking a picture with her, before heading off to other fans.

all the boys and girls did that until the manager walked in. "alright we're going to do a meet but all together, i'll sort them and then fans to come and take pictures"

the manager put kobe in the far front and derek in the far back of the line. one of the fan that kobe recognise came up to him with a sad face.

"how come you and derek aren't standing beside each other?" kobe bent down to her ear and whispered, "because the manager don't approve of us dating."

the girl sighed before hugging kobe and taking pictures before going over to the next one.

a boy fan came up and hugged kobe while smiling and crying. "omg i love you so much, but i wish derek was with you so i can take a picture with both of you together" "i'm sorry" kobe said with a sad smile.

once the venue was over, all of them got onto the bus before they headed to a fancy restaurant so they can eat dinner since it was late.

all of them walked inside before sitting at the tables. derek was still in the far back of kobe so they can't be around each other.

they ordered their food before they all dig in their food and talked too.

"so how's tour feeling for you two lovelies?" the manager asked kobe and crystal, making them fake smile before answering. "it's going great sir" kobe said with a fake smile, along with crystal.

"that's great!" the manager said smiling before walking over to the other boys expect derek.

once they all finished eating, they headed back to the bus before heading back to the hotel. they gotten off the bus before heading inside.

"alright you can go outside so i can take a picture of you two to post on my page?" the two rolled their eyes when the manager didn't pay attention before heading outside.

the manager one picture before smiling at it. "aww you look
so cute" crystal looked up at me before rolling her eyes before mouthing, "i hate this" and kobe mouthed back, "me too"

they headed back into the hotel room before changing into their pajamas before laying on the bed.

our of nowhere, they got tagged on Instagram and they new what it was. they clicked on it before looking at the caption and rolled their eyes.

233,888 likes-0 comments@drewbrownmanagement: look at this beautiful couple:)tagged: @kbreeezo @crystalsmith

@drewbrownmanagement: look at this beautiful couple:)
tagged: @kbreeezo @crystalsmith

comments disabled.

"we're not dating and i hate that we can't see our girlfriend or boyfriend at all on tour" crystal said while kobe agreed to it. "yeah for real, i hate it that i have to sneak around to see derek without doing it on my own" kobe said making crystal nod.

they talked and talked for hours until it was 3 o'clock so they headed to bed since they been up since 6 this morning.