twenty four

the four days went by so fast, which means the two boys are leaving to los angeles. they both are excited to go up there, but kobe is more since his dream was to work at the sport place up there, and finally got accepted. that also means, they might have to move up there, for his job, which they don't think the moms would get mad, because they let them go up here for a whole month, so maybe forever, they'll let them.

kobe is definitely going to find an apartment for the both of
them, because he really wants to live with derek forever alone. he knows it's to early to make a family with him, but later on in the future, they will end up having a family by themselves.

also kobe knows, derek's mom would be upset because her son
is growing up on his own with his boyfriend. she has never knew that derek would find someone this fast, but glad he actually did, because she loves seeing derek happy.

at the moment, the two boys were leaving the house, but
waiting for the moms to come down to say goodbye to them. soon, they seen their moms coming down the steps. "hope you both have a safe flight and the best time up there" both moms said, before hugging their sons. derek's mom kissed derek on the forehead, making derek whine.

kobe laughed, along with the moms, while derek pouted.
"mom, i'm not a baby, no more. don't do that" he said looking
at his mom. his mom and done it again. "i'll do whenever i want, because you're still my baby"

kobe's mom smiled at the scene because she used to do that
to kobe but just quit. all she does is hug him and said love you to him.

"alright boys, we'll let you go, so you don't miss your flight" the boys smiling before heading out of the door and into the uber that kobe ordered for them to go to the airport.

they gotten into the uber before they were off to the airport. it was just a forty minute ride, and filled with the two boys talking and laughing at random stuff.

"alright we are at the airport." kobe thanked him and payed him, before the two boys got out of the Uber and grabbed their things before heading into the building.

they gotten their tickets for the plane before sitting down at the chair, next to the place they get on the plane.

soon they was called, before they grabbed their things and gotten onto the plane. kobe had the window seat while derek was beside him. they buckled their seatbelts before they was headed off to los angeles.

"ko, i'm so ready to be up there" derek smiled, while kobe
agreed to him. "me too love me too" he said kissing derek's forehead making the boy blush and smile.

-

after five hours and 32 minutes of the flight, they finally
landed. the two boys grabbed their belongings before walking off the plane and heading to the uber that kobe ordered real quick.

he told the driver the address i guess to the hotel, before the uber drove all the way to the hotel and dropped them off. he checked them in for a whole month before heading up to the hotel room.

they unpacked in the room before changing into their pajamas since it was 11 o'clock at night. they decided to put on underwear and shorts before laying under the covers.

derek cuddled up to kobe's chest before slowly closing his eyes from being tired. kobe looked down and smiled seeing his baby was tired.

he placed his phone down down and charged their phones before slowly laying down with him.

-
kobe got woken up by someone shaking him awake hard. he slowly opened his eyes and seen derek sitting up. he reached over and turned the lamp on.

"what's the matter baby?" he asked before he noticed the
problem as he looked down.

"p-please it hurts!" derek whined while tearing rolled down his face.

kobe couldn't wait any longer before smashing his lips onto the boys lips. they made out for a few seconds before he laid derek down onto the bed, underneath him, before taking the boys shirt off.

he started making love bites on the boys neck, down to his chest, making derek moan loud.

"baby you gotta be quiet so no one hears you" kobe whispered in the boys ear.

"sorry but p-please hurry" derek said closing his eyes.

-
it didn't take long until both boys was fully undressed while kobe was kissing between derek's inner thighs. "k-ko please"

kobe smirked before grabbing the lube and condom and
putting it on, before flipping derek onto his knees.

he didn't waste no time before slamming into the boy, making derek moan out loud in pressure. "k-ko" he said moaning.

kobe grabbed the boys hip before he started pounding into his boyfriend, making derek whine in pressure. "i-i'm c-close"

after three minutes or so, they both let go.

"round 2?" kobe asked smirking.

"k-ko" derek said laughing, before he squealed as kobe picked
him up and carried him into the shower before turning the water on.

he slammed derek against the shower wall before he slammed himself into derek, making him quickly grab onto kobe's shoulders while moaning loud.

"f-faster" kobe immediately started pounding harder than ever, making derek close his eyes from the pressure he was feeling.

"i-i'm close again k-ko" "let go" kobe smirked before he came into derek

"k-ko you didn't have a condom on..." derek said closing his eyes while breathing heavily.

"hey it's okay, i promise" kobe said kissing the boys lips before pulling out.

"what if i get pregnant ko?" derek asked him with tear in his eyes.

"we'll get through it" kobe said smiling.

they gotten out of the shower and before getting dressed into something comfy before this heading to bed.