thirteen

the drive to the date place had been filled with laughs and numerous amount of conversations that neither of the boys remember clearly. somewhere along the line, derek had drifted off to sleep. kobe didn't try to wake him up, if anything, it was going to be easier to surprise him.

kobe left derek in the car to sleep while he put the bags he had packed for the two, in the living room. derek didn't have no idea, what kobe planned, the only one knew was their mothers, but they sure had a surprise for the two but didn't want the boys to know yet.

he ran down the slight hill and went to the passengers side. derek's face was pressed up against the window, his mouth wide open, most likely letting snores escape. kobe chuckled to himself before pulling door open. derek eyes widened of him thinking he was going to fall.

"hey! what a rude awakening" he pouted. kobe couldn't help but think it was cute. derek barely shows his vulnerable side, but sometimes.

"it's for a good purpose."

"yeah, and what could that purpose be?" kobe simply looked up at the small cabin he got for the weekend. after he had not gotten a response, derek looked into the direction. "oh my god" he muttered as he climbed out of the car.

the cabin was beautiful, it was little big and simple. but that wasn't caught derek's eye. the view was the most magnificent thing derek ever seen.

surely, derek was excepting maybe a nice dinner or walk in the city, but never a cabin just for themselves. he was stunned, to say the least. he could barely manage to get a couple words out.

"k-kobe.." he turned to the older one who was nervously waiting for the reaction, "its amazing" a smile spread on both their lips, along with a sense of relief for kobe.

"glad you like it."

☞︎☜︎

the two spent the next couple of hours enjoying the nature. they sat on the deck as the look at the beautiful view of the mountains in front of them.

derek truly loves nature. it always brought him back to when he was young and his family go camping every once in a while. except this time, he would be spending it with a guy that he hopes to spent the rest of his life with.

the air began to cool and the winds picked up lightly, making goosebumps appear on both of the boy's skin.

taking one last breath of the natural air, and that the city seems to lack, they made their way back inside.

it didn't take long before kobe suggested doing something else. "something?" derek questioned as kobe dug through his bag.

"yuh, there's a small pool inside." kobe glanced over his shoulder at the younger. derek's jaw went slack.

"dang, you went out." he chuckled. kobe stood straight and pushed a pair of trunks to derek's chest.

"i did" he smirked, "the best for you" he winked before leaving the younger and disappearing in the bathroom.

derek rolled his eyes, he wasn't surprised by such a cheesy line. he quickly changed into the trunks. when kobe came out of the bathroom he immediately started to drag derek to the direction of the pool.

the room was pitch black when they arrived. derek could the small amount of panic rise in him as kobe's hand left him and he heard footsteps moving away from him.

derek was always the one scared of the dark. it wasn't a huge problem or anything. but there were moments when in the dark made derek feel somewhat vulnerable. those feelings usually came when he had a rough day and he couldn't fall asleep.

the light flickering on, revealing a decent pool. the walls were made of rocks, giving the whole place a comfy feel. the pool was big enough to fit four inside and a little space to swim, but something told derek that spade wasn't much needed.

"come on" kobe smiled and took a hold of derek's hand once again. the younger nodded and didn't fight to follow him to the steps of the pool.

the water was dark blue making the lights visible, each reflecting on the waters surface in the own way. with every move, you could see the water under the lights. to both males, this place seemed perfect and just enough to satisfy them.

kobe dove into the water, leaving derek to stand against the wall and watch the older swim around. the water was warm, not hot, just warm. which made this night even more perfect.

kobe popped up from the under surface. his face was slicked back and his face was gleaming because of the water and lights. he approached the younger slowly.

"is this ok?" he asked before placing his hands on the boy's hip.

the younger nodded and met eyes with kobe. "this is perfect."

a cheeky smile appeared on kobe's lips. he would be lying if he said he wasn't proud of himself. after all, knowing the younger likes, only shows how much their relationship has grown over the past few days.

"good" with that simply word, he pressed lips to derek's.

right away, the kiss felt magical. it was like in a cheesy line from a movie. they kissed before, they had made out before, but this felt deeper to them.

kobe's hand traveled lower and around until it was placed on the small of derek's back. he pulled the younger closer to him, making the boy gasped, allowing kobe access.

out of the blue, derek started whining and bucking his hips, making them pull apart.

"k-kobe it h-hurts" derek said while closing his eyes.

"you want to do it tonight again?" kobe asked him.

derek nodded before playing with the strings of kobe's trunks before kobe grabbed his wrist. derek whined trying to untie them but kobe wouldn't let him.

"let's go to the bed instead" kobe said before picking the boy up and carrying him out of the pool.

kobe thinks tonight will show a special important thing to them tonight, better than the last one.