six

they were finally together in person after 3 months. derek still can't believe that he's here, like it was crazy. when they hugged last night, kobe so badly wanted to kiss derek but he didn't, just didn't.

the two was going to go with their moms out to breakfast, but chose to stay at the hotel. kobe was currently asleep while derek was sitting up, playing on his phone. he didn't want to wake kobe up but his alarm went off. kobe turned around before looking up at derek smiling while rubbing his eyes.

"hey ko it's time to get up, your alarm went off"

he sat up and smiled at derek before bringing me into a huge hug. "i can't believe i'm with you" he said hugging derek tight. "me either ko"

then out of the blue, he shouted, "tickling time"

derek shook his head and tried to back away when kobe grabbed him and started tickling him. derek couldn't help but burst out laughing while squirming around. "k-kobe q-quitttt" derek whined while while trying to push him around but couldn't.

kobe soon stopped before looking at derek with a big smile. derek looked away when he felt something in his stomach. he doesn't know what it means, but he feeling something weird going through his body.

"hey you okay de?" kobe asked while rubbing derek's arm up and down. "y-yeah i'm fine" derek said while smiling. kobe looked at him worried but nodded anyways.

"don't worry kobe, i'm fine" derek said while smiling at him. "but let's get ready for today" kobe nodded before they climbed out of the bed and headed to their suitcases. we changed quickly before we sat on the bed.

a few minutes later, our moms walked in smiling. they seen us laughing and smiling before they got happy.

"wanna go shopping and walk around places?" derek's mom asked. kobe and derek looked up before nodding.

the two boys got up before they all headed out of the hotel room, before heading straight to the car. they got in before derek's mom drove to a mall.

they got out before going inside. they walked around the mall for a few hours before walking back out. the two boys got bored so they walked around the park for a little while, until they got tired and hungry.

they soon headed back to the mall and seen their moms walking out of the mall with bags in there hands. the two boys walked up to them while smiling. "you two hungry?" kobe's mother asked them.

the two nodded before they all headed back to the car. they got settled in before the moms turned around to face the boys. "where to?" kobe's mom asked. "in&out will be fine" derek said while smiling.

kobe mom nodded before she pulled out of the parking lot and making her way to the restaurant. she pulled in before they all got out. "we will let you sit by yourself so you two can hang out while we hang out" derek's mom said, making the two boys nod. 

they walked in before going up to the counter and ordering. while waiting, derek pulled his phone out and seen people tagging him in something. he clicked on it before seeing edits of him and kobe with a ship names, like kerek.

derek blushed while watching the edits before kobe touched his shoulder. "why you blushing?" kobe asked while smirking. derek turned his phone off before shaking his head no, "nothing" he said while playing with his fingers.

kobe opened his instagram and seen what derek was blushing at. he smirked at derek red face while trying to cover it. "you're so cute when you blush" kobe said while smirking. "stopppp" he whined while covering his face, which kobe uncovered him.

the food soon was done and they grabbed it before they headed to the table. the two boys sat down and started eating.

"still crazy that we are seeing each other in person" derek said breaking the silence. "i know right" kobe said while smiling.

they all finished before they threw their trash away and they all headed to the car. they decided to go back to the hotel and let the two boys hang out tonight, since they have their own room obviously.

they pulled into the hotel and got out of the car. they headed back inside the hotel. the two boys headed up to the room before walking in.

Skip to the night

kobe walked on the patio and looked around. the view were so beautiful. he wish he was living here but where he lives, barely has anything open.

he smiled when he heard the door open and came out derek. he walked up kobe before kobe hugged him from behind. he started blushing and looked away. "you like when i do this?" kobe asked while hugging him tighter. all derek did was blush hard.

he laid his head back on kobe's chest while they looked at the beautiful view. he seen derek yawning so he turned him around while hugging him. "ready for bed?" kobe asked making derek shake his head no. "i wanna stay up with you" derek said while smiling.

soon they got cut off by their mothers walking inside of the room. kobe smiled up at them while they walked back in the room.

"i'm going to get some coffee downstairs, i'll back" kobe said before walking out of the room.

the two mother sat down beside of derek while looking at him. "we got a question to ask" derek looked at them.

"do you like kobe, like more than friends?" kobe's mother asked. derek blushed before looking down.

"yeah but i know he wouldn't like me back." derek said while tearing up but wiped his tears away before it went down his face.

"oh shut up, we seen how you two hugged and smiled at each other, he definitely likes you back"

"but anyways, tell him we will be back tomorrow morning since we are heading to bed" the moms said making derek nod his head. 

soon kobe walked back in with two cups of coffee in his hand. he smiled and handed it to derek. "thanks" derek said smiling.

they've been up and it's 2 in the morning. derek was looking at his phone when kobe got his attention. "can we try something that we never did?" kobe asked making derek gulp but nod.

kobe grabbed his face making derek blush but look at him. kobe leaned in while derek did the same before their lips attached to each other. they kissed for a little while before pulling away. "i seen you liked that" kobe said while smirking at his red face. 

"t-that was my first kiss" derek said while blushing. kobe looked shocked but started smiling after. "glad i was" kobe said smiling while kissing derek's forehead. "c-can we head to bed?" derek asked while blushing.

kobe smirked at his red face before nodding his head. he reached over and turned the light off before the sleep took over in no time.