eight

derek woke up, not feeling arms wrapped around him. he kinda got sad because he loved being in kobe's arms. he started tearing up because he kept thinking that kobe left him.

he didn't notice the door opening until arms wrapped around his waist fast. derek looked up to see kobe looking down at him with a worried look. "why you crying babyboy?"

derek sniffled before wrapping his legs around kobe's waist, laying his head on his chest. "thought you left m-me" he hiccuped. "aww i would never leave me, just went to the store with my mom while you was asleep" kobe said before kissing derek's head.

"p-promise?" derek asked looking up at him. "promise with all my life" kobe said while lifting the boy's chin up and kissing him on the lips. derek blushed hard before kissing back.

they soon pulled away to breath before derek smashed his lips back on kobe a minute after. they made out before they pulled away before it got any farther. "that's too earlier baby" derek blushed while nodding his head.

kobe kissed the boys nose making him giggle. kobe smiled at his giggles. "god you're so cute" kobe said making derek covered his face, making kobe smirk. "stoppp making me blush" kobe fake pouted, "i know you like when i talk about this" he whispered in derek's ear, making him blush even more.

soon kobe put derek onto the bed, making the boy whine from not feeling kobe's arms around him. "k-kobeee" he whined while looking at kobe. "stop whining and get dressed" "for what?" derek asked confused.

"because i'm taking you out to eat" kobe said smiling before heading into the bathroom to fix his hair, so it looked good before walking out of the bathroom, before derek walked in to get ready.

soon their moms walked in while talking and laughing. "where you guys going?" kobe's mom asked. "i'm taking him out to eat, since we missed breakfast" kobe said smiling, making the moms smirk. "don't do anything bad" derek's mom said winking, making kobe shocked. "no we ain't doing that, stoppp" kobe whined making their moms laugh.

"alright, alright hope you two have fun; and don't you dare crash my car" kobe's mom said while throwing her car keys at him. "i won't mom" kobe said smiling. the two moms walked out while kobe sat on the bed, waiting for derek to get done.

soon derek walked in, looking all cute and everything. "damn my baby keeps getting cuter everyday" kobe said making derek blush and smile. derek kissed him before they walked out of the hotel room. they laughed and walked down to the lobby, before they made it out to the car.

kobe went on derek's side and opened the door, letting derek get in before he got in himself. "ready?" kobe asked making derek smile and nod. he looked out the window as kobe drove around, he explored the city, while having a huge smile on his face. soon, kobe pulled in, making derek looked up to see a fancy restaurant. it was 'terrapin' which they never been to.

kobe got out of the car and helped derek out of the car, before they walked in, hand in hand. they walked to their tables and waited for the waitress to come. soon the girl came and the boys ordered quickly. "okay i want to say, you two are so cute" the girl said smiling, making the two boys smile. "thank you so much" kobe said while smiling.

-
they walked back into the hotel room, while smiling and laughing. "you wanna go swimming now?" kobe asked as they jumped on the bed. "mhmm" derek said while kissing him on the lips.

he let out a squeak when kobe picked him up and sat him on the edge of the bed. "you know you can give me a warning next time" derek said while blushing. "sorry baby" kobe said while kissing him on the lips again, before heading to the suitcases. he pulled out two swim trucks before heading back to derek.

"you go get dress in the bathroom while i change out here" kobe told derek. derek nodded before walking into the bathroom and started getting dressed, while kobe did the same. he soon sat on the bed and played on his phone while derek was in the bathroom still.

soon he came out before walking up to kobe. kobe smiled before picking him up and carried him out to the pool area. kobe sat everything done before he smirked at derek. "no don't do it" derek said whining and kicking his feet. kobe smirked again before he jumped into the pool, with derek in his arms.

they came up to surface before derek pushed him away while laughing. "it's colddd" derek said whining. kobe hugged him to him before derek wrapped his legs around him. "how did i get so lucky" derek mumbled in kobe's chest. kobe smiled down at the boy while kissing him on the forehead. "should asked the same thing" kobe said making derek blushed and hide his face.

"nope don't cover your blushes" kobe said while pulling derek's hands apart. "now let's swim before it gets too late" kobe said before they both swam around for a while before derek got cold. he got out before heading over to the hot tub. kobe smiled before joining the boy.

-
the two boys got tired so they decided to head back to the hotel room. they quickly changed before heading to the bed. they got under the covers before cuddling up to each other. "you only have a week left till you leave" derek said tearing up. "don't think of that baby" kobe said while wiping the boys tears.

"sorry can't help it, but i don't want you to go" derek said before tearing fell down his face. "baby don't do this to me please" kobe said while kissing derek's forehead. "wish you can stay a little longer" derek said while crying harder. "we will see each other again, I promise, but let's not talk about that right now. let's head to bed since we have a fun day tomorrow, as our moms says" kobe said making derek smile.

they cuddled even more before kobe turned the lamp off and they both headed to bed.