nineteen

6:00am.

derek got woken up by the alarm clock going off beside of kobe. he opened his eyes before reaching over and turning it off. he tried to sit up before he pulled back down by a pair of arms, followed by a groan.

"baby go back to bed, it's too early" kobe groaned while closing his eyes and cuddling up to derek.

"we have to get up ko, we have to get ready for tour..." derek whined trying to get out of kobe's grip.

kobe turned over and looked at the time before throwing a pillow over his face, before sitting up and stretching. he turned his head to see derek staring at him. he leaned down and kissed derek's lips making derek blush and hide his face.

"okay let's go get ready for tour." kobe said rolling his eyes before getting out of bed. he loves tour 100%, but has to have a fake girlfriend isn't working for him. he rather be kissing up on derek instead of hanging with a girl he doesn't know or never met.

he went to his dresser before pulling out some white jeans with a black tee. he got some white socks out and went into the bathroom to get dressed, while derek was finding his clothes.

once they both was ready, they grabbed their suitcases and headed down the steps to get ready to leave.

they seen their moms sitting there, talking. "good morning babies" earning a morning from the boys.

"why do you not look happy?" derek looked down trying not to cry.

"on tour, we can't be together on there. so the manager gave kobe a fake girlfriend for the whole week." derek said.

"you got to be fucking kidding me?!" both moms yelled. both moms was pissed now, while derek had tears going down his face.

"no eveytime we go on tour, i have to have a fake girlfriend." kobe said while looking at the moms and hugging derek.

✧ ✦

the two were heading on the airplane so they can head up to los angeles for tour.

kobe was definitely dreading this tour because he rather be having fun with derek then with a fake girlfriend. he's going to find a way to sneak into derek's room, without the manager knowing.

once the two was on the plane, they sat in their seats and buckled themselves before getting ready to fly off.

"kobe... will you leave me for her?" derek asked making kobe stare at him.

"hell no, you will always be my baby and that's the end of it. i promise you, i will try my best to sneak in your room so we can hang out or whatever you want to do. okay?"

"okay.." derek said before laying his head on kobe's shoulder.

✧ ✦

once they landed, they grabbed their things and got off the plane. looking around, they seen a sign that had their names on it before heading over to it.

"derek and kobe right?" the guy asked, making the two boys nod. "alright follow me."

the boys followed the guy to the vehicle before getting in the car. they buckled themselves in before the car drove off to the hotel.

when they got out, they seen a girl standing with the manager, and deep down, they knew it was the fake girlfriend and kobe didn't like her already..

the girl:

"hey kobe and derek

"hey kobe and derek.." the manager said with a low voice with derek's name. "so meet your fake girlfriend for the tour, her name is crystal." the manager said turning his attention to kobe.

the girl snuck her hand out while smiling, "hey it's nice to meet you." but pulled her hand back when kobe gave her a fake smile. "yeah sure." kobe said rolling his eyes.

the manager grabbed kobe and pulled him into the hotel, with derek walking behind them slowly.

"anyways you two have room 205. and derek, you have 209." the manager said hanging them the keys before walking away.

derek walked passed the girl and kobe before heading up to his room, with tears forming in his eyes. when he got into his room, he shut the door and locked it, before going to his bed and laying down on it.

he burst out crying by the time he laid on the bed. he needed kobe but he can't be around him on tour which sucks because he needs kisses and more stuff. he has to wait till he gets home he guess.

since nothing was happening today, derek felled asleep, because he had nothing else to do.

✧ ✦

while derek was asleep, kobe was walking with his fake girlfriend acting all happy when he wasn't.

"hey listen, i know you want to be with your boyfriend and i will help you hang with him okay?" she said making kobe nod and smile.

"thank you, i appreciate it." kobe said, making the girl smile. "i know how you feel tho." the girl said making kobe look at her.

"i'm an lesbian and have a girlfriend that goes on tour with us, but i can't be around her so the manager said we have to fake date so nobody can find out. i hate it because i rather be hanging with my girlfriend than anything. so listen i will help you." the girl said.

"thank you once again" kobe said while they was walking back to the room after having dinner.

"how about this, i'll help you tomorrow and help you stay with him without the manger knowing?" "that would be amazing" kobe said smiling.

"alright let's head to bed so we can plan it tomorrow." crystal said before turning the lights off and both of them heading to bed.

✧ ✦
it's been so long and I'm so sorry. i'll try to make it up.