sixteen

the day that came that the boys didn't want to come.. the day that kobe is leaving back home. the two boys had so much fun that they forgot that day was today.

as of right now, kobe rose up to the sun shining through the windows. he yawned before stretching his arms out before looking to his side, to see his beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

he decided not to wake him up until he gets ready and get done packing. he knows that derek likes sleeping in a little, so he's going to let him do that.

the older pulled the covers off his body, before slowly climbing out of the bed, before making his way over to his suitcase. he unzipped the zipper before he pulled an outfit out for himself.

once he got the outfit, he made his way into the bathroom before sitting it on the counter. he walked over to the shower before turning the water on, so it will warm up before he gets in.

when it was warm enough, he locked the bathroom door before stripping out of the pjs, he had over before hopping into the shower.

he quickly done his business before stepping out and grabbing a towel from the wall before drying himself. when he dried, he put his clothes on before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

he set his pjs in the suitcase before turning around and heading over to the bed, so he can wake his boyfriend up so he can get ready.

"baby" he whispered while shaking derek up.

derek groaned before slowly opening his eyes, to see kobe smiling down at him, which made him smile.

"why we have to get up so early?" derek asked, while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"because we have to go back to the hotel.." kobe sighed while looking down.

derek noticed what he meant and sat up while hugging kobe. he laid his head on kobe's shoulder before tears started forming in his eyes.

"y-you can't g-go, you just got h-here" derek said with tearing streaming down his face now.

"i know, and i don't want to, but i have to" kobe said while lifting derek's head off his shoulder and looking him in derek's eyes.

"but you need to go change, so we can get ready to go" kobe said while rubbing his thumb on derek's right cheek.

derek nodded before making his way to his suitcase and grabbing the outfit, he's wearing before making his way into the bathroom with his head down.

soon he came out of the bathroom all dressed but had tears in his eyes still. kobe pouted before making his way up to him and hugged him tight while derek burst out crying again.

"i w-wish you could s-stay longer" derek said while hugging him really tight.

"i know babyboy, but it's not my choice.." kobe said while kissing the top of the boys head.

"w-well let's g-get going" derek said while grabbing his suitcase before heading out of the cabin before sitting the stuff in the car before getting inside.

kobe came out of the cabin before sitting in the car and buckling up. he turned the engined on before he pulled out of the driveway and started driving on the road.

"i'm going to miss you" derek said while playing with his fingers.

kobe sighed before placing his hand on the boys thigh before rubbing circles on it.

"baby boy i'm going to miss you too, but i promise we will see each other soon" kobe said while kissing the boys hand.

the car drive came to a holt, when they made it to the hotel. derek started crying even more while getting out of the car before grabbing his suitcase and heading inside since kobe has to take his car.

they walked into the lobby before seeing their moms standing there with their suitcase beside them. when derek's mom saw derek crying, she quickly hugged him while he cried in his chest, since he's a little short.

"m-mom does he have to go?" his mom pouted while looking over at kobe's and started smiling big.

"what you guys smiling big about?" kobe asked really a confused, making derek look up and be confused too.

"oh nothing, but we got to head to the car tho" kobe's mom said smirking before grabbing her suitcase and carrying it out to the car.

derek pouted again before grabbing his suitcase and dragging it out of the hotel lobby and into his car.

once everything was in the cars, they both got into separate cars.

as they was driving, kobe noticed that derek's mother was following behind him and didn't know what was up since she's post to go the other way.

"mom why derek's mom following us?" kobe asked while looking back again to see them following close behind.

"probably decided to go the long way instead" kobe's mom said smirking without kobe noticing it.

kobe was confused but soon they made it to his house and derek's mom pulled in.

now you can say kobe is hella confused..

"mom seriously what's going on?" kobe asked turning to face his mom.

"nothing they decided to stay until they leave tomorrow, that's problem son?" kobe's mom said smiling.

"no not at all" kobe said still confused but his bags and brought it inside and took it to his bedroom.

when he put everything down, he made his way down the steps to see derek and his mom bringing their bags in.

"no really what's going on, cause they don't need all their bags now" kobe said turning around and crossing his arms to face his mother who was smiling.

"you wanna tell them?" kobe's mom asked, looking at derek's mom, who was also smiling.

"alright so we kinda um, made a decision.." derek said while looking at the two boys.

"decision of what?" derek asked while looking confused as hell too.

"that we're moving in with you guys" derek's mom said making the two boys eyes go wide.

"tell me you're not joking?!" derek yelled with tears in his eyes.

"i'm not joking, that's why we left earlier" derek's mom said making derek start crying hard.

"oh my god.." derek said before jumping into kobe's arms while they both cried..

"can't freaking believe this!" kobe said while crying on derek's shoulder while derek did the same...