eighteen

derek was in his room, laying on top of kobe, placing his head into his neck. it currently 2 in the morning and they couldn't do anything...

the younger said smiling as he started giving kisses to kobe's neck. he truly loves have a boyfriend, especially one
like kobe.

"baby... what will happen when we go on tour next week?" derek asked while lifting his head up, to look into kobe's eyes.

"what you mean love?" kobe asked, rubbing derek's back up and down.

"like are you going to hang with me or leave me standing
there alone?" derek asked while tearing up.

"hey, no no i would never do that. i love you too much to do
that to you" kobe said before leaning in before kissing derek's soft lips, making the younger smile.

"ko-" he started to say before he was cut off by his phone.

he looked down to see his manager calling.

he picked up the phone before answering, talking quietly so he wouldn't be too loud, if that makes sense.

"hey.. what's up?"

"we have rules for next week." the manager stated making derek frown.

"w-what?" he asked. the younger one was overwhelmed with confusion.

"you can't be around kobe." he said blunty. derek hurt immediately broke into million pieces.

"w-what? why.." he asked quietly, making kobe look up while rubbing his back soft to calm the boy down.

"because we can't aloud to have gays on the tour, and we don't want this to be ruined."

"w-wait, we have to break up?" he asked with tears falling
down his face, making kobe look up at him worried.

"i don't what you two do, but kobe is getting a public girlfriend next week. you don't have to have since you're dumb ass is
into guys!" derek whimpered as he raised his voice.

"i-i.. he has to have a g-girlfriend?" the manager raised his voice more.

"yes derek! how many fucking times do i have to say?! we don't want two boys dating on tour, that's disgusting! don't even think about holding hands in public either!"

"n-no holding hands?" the younger pleaded, more tears falling down his face as he shook.

"no. no touching him either. no nasty stuff also."

"b-but... but what about on stage? we can't hug or anything.."

"no hugging or nothing with kobe, if i found you two do, you will get kicked off the tour, not kobe.. you!"

"this isn't fair, i love him."

"well break rules and you will regret it." derek whimpered more. "goodbye." and without the manager hung up.

derek couldn't do it anymore, he slid off kobe and ran into his bathroom before slamming the door shut. he felled down to the floor, while bursting out crying.

he didn't notice the door open until he felt wrapped around his waist.

"baby, what's going on?" kobe asked before moving derek so he was on the boys lap.

"w-we can't b-be together o-on t-tour.." derek said trying to calm down but couldn't.

"what you are trying to prefer?"

"we have to b-break up..." derek said while shaking and
crying even harder.

"no no no, we are not fucking breaking up. i don't care what the manager says, i'm not leaving you. i will find a way to hang out with you without him noticing. but we aren't fucking breaking up at all!"

"he told m-me if he caught us hanging, i will be out off the tour.. i can't do this without you k-ko" derek said while crying into kobe's shoulder.

"i know bud, but i will find a fucking way to see you, not caring what the manager does, i'm fucking doing it. he will never take the love of my life away from me, and i'll make sure of that. cause i swear i will fucking beat anyone who tries to."

"b-but you have to have a public girlfriend while we're on your, that's the r-rules"

"no he can't make me get a girlfriend, it's not happening. not doing that to you"

"no she's going on tour with us. and you have to go on dates and everywhere with h-her" derek said crying more than ever.

"we will be alright baby.." kobe said trying to calm the boy down, before anything happens.

"b-but you're gonna! you're gonna go leave m-me" derek said grabbing at kobe's shirt.

"hell no i will not! don't ever fucking say that"

"she's more prettier, more taller. more funnier, and not innocent like i am. she will be your princess, and you will r-replace me with her because she's much better."

"again hell no! you're my princess and mine only. nobody else is mine expect you." kobe said while kissing derek's forehead.

"b-but you're going to f-forget about me when you're with her.."

"sorry but i ain't going to forget my baby. i will always think about you. nobody else is going be on my fucking mind expect the one that's in front of me."

"b-but what if i want to have you around but you're not there? how will i help myself or anything.. or cuddle with you. you will forget about that."

"no i will never forget to do anything with you. i will find a way to be around you, without him knowing alright?" derek nodded while laying his head on kobe's shoulder.

kobe stood up with derek in his arms before taking him to the bed, because he knows derek is tired and isn't going to make him stay up all night.

he laid the boy in the boy before climbing in after him, and wrapping his arms around the boys waist before pulling him closer to him.

"goodnight baby, i love you you with all my heart and nobody will change that." kobe said kissing the boys lips making the younger one smile.

"i love you ko"

and soon, both boys was asleep. running away from his problems, seem to be his favorite hubby. and the manager was one of them.

a/n: sorry for not posting a lot.