nine

the past two days, derek been crying nonstop because the boys boys are going to leave each other next week, god who knows how long till they see each other again.

derek never got this close to anyone except his mom. he's been scared to trust anyone, but he immediately started trusting kobe a lot. he just hopes nothing happens in this relationship since it's his first one obviously. if it was your first relationship, you would be scared something will happen between you two, right?

kobe been upset but he didn't want to show his weak side, because he doesn't like showing that towards anyone. last time he showed his weak side to someone, they immediately started calling him a weak boy, that big boys shouldn't cry and he listened to that. every time he has tears forming in his eyes, he quickly wipes it away before anyone notices it.

"kobe you okay?" derek asked, knocking kobe out of his thoughts. he looked at his boyfriend, who had a worried look.

"yeah i'm okay" kobe said putting a smile on face, a fake one. derek looked at him even more worried before nodding his head and sighing.

"if something's bothering you, please tell me" he said making kobe feel bad for not telling him. kobe just put a fake smile on his face and didn't say anything.

"just thinking about something baby" kobe said while cupping derek's face. derek sighed as he looked up at kobe. "tell me if it's bothering you" kobe sighed while taking his hands off derek's face.

"i just don't want to feel like a weak person by crying when something bad is happening.. i don't want no one to call me a weak person because of that" kobe said while looking down at his fingers.

"baby it's okay to let your tears out. everyone does that, but it doesn't make no one weak from that. so if you want to cry, go ahead and do it because i will comfort you like you did me. i never had friends but my family that needed me, they helped me like i helped them. but promise me, if something is bothering you, tell me please so you don't get me worried. okay?"

derek looked up to see kobe looking at him with tears forming in his eyes. kobe couldn't help but hugged up to derek and started feeling tears falling down his face onto derek's shirt. derek rubbed the boys back while whispering soft things in his ears.

"see baby, let it all out. i'm right for you" derek whispered in kobe's ear as kobe continued crying his eyes out. soon he calmed down and sat up, looking up at derek. "can you tell me why you cried tho?" derek asked looking at him with a worried look.

"it's just hurts that i can't see you everyday" kobe said while derek laid his head on his shoulder. "it's hurts me too but we will make it through, i promise. we will see each other again soon, and that's not a lie baby" derek said while sitting up before dipping kobe's cheeks in his hands.

"can i kiss you?" derek asked making kobe smile. "you don't have to ask baby" he said making derek blush while smiling. soon they both leaned in before their lips attached to each other. derek smiled through the kiss while he jumped as kobe tongue slid across his lip. derek decided to tease him by declining but it failed.

kobe ripped down and gripped derek's butt, making derek gasped. kobe smirked before he slipped his tongue into derek's mouth while they started to tongue fight, before derek made a moaning sound. he blushed and pulled away, while covering his face. "baby that's normal" kobe said pulling derek's hands off his face. derek nkdeee before he smashed his lips against kobe's again before they started making out again.

"baby" kobe said out of his breath before pulling away. "yeah?" derek asked while out of breath too. "i didn't want this to go farther to make you uncomfortable" derek blushed before nodding his head. kobe laid back on the bed while derek laid his head on kobe's chest. "wish we could do this everyday" derek said sighing while looking up at kobe. "soon we will" kobe said making derek blush while hiding his face in the crook of kobe's neck.

"hey boys- awww that's so cuteee" their mothers walked into the room, to see derek sitting in kobe's lap while laying his head in the crook. "what you two come here for?" kobe asked smiling while rubbing derek's back. "checking to see if you two are okay and you two are" kobe's mom said while pointing at them. kobe smiled while kissing derek's head. "can we swimming?" derek whispered. "yeah we baby we can" kobe said making their moms confused. "wanna go swimming with us?" "nah you two hang out alone, we will go somewhere to hang" kobe smiled while nodding.

-
the two walked into the pool area while everyone looked at them. derek dragged kobe to the hot tub before they sat down in it. lot of people was in the pool and nobody was in the hot tub. derek laid his head on kobe's shoulder while they talked about random things.

"will anything happen to us?" derek asked making kobe look down at him. "baby don't say that" kobe said while sighing, derek nodded while looking at their fingers.

"it's just i don't want you to leave me alone, when i need someone" derek said making kobe grab his chin and lifted his head up. "baby i promise, i will never leave you alone, i will be there for you when you need me" kobe said making derek smile.

"can we go back up? i wanna cuddle" derek asked with puppy eyes. "yeah we can babyboy" kobe giggled making derek blush and look at him. he let out a squeak when kobe picked him up and carried him to the room.

they walked in before locking the door and kobe set derek on the bathroom counter before kissing his lips. derek smiled through it before kobe went and got their clothes. he let derek change before he changed after. once they was done, kobe lifted derek up and got under the covers.

in no seconds, derek wrapped his arms around kobe's waist while kobe done the same. kobe kissed derek for the last time before they closed their eyes shut from being tired.